Fucking Furlough Purge: Vox Pathfinder, Lexicon 81

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Fucking Furlough Purge: Vox Pathfinder, Lexicon 81

Postby Gone Fission » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:17 pm

Vox Pathfinder 15R, $125 w/ local pickup, pm for shipping. Pics here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdmlfsnRvX ... sz74l3hff6
Earlier Korean production, LED clippers desoldered for better headroom and to make it a better pedal platform. Also modded the trem for more depth. One tear in the tolex, shown in the IG post.

Lexicon PCM-81, $550 w/local pickup, pm for shipping. Pics here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsdnvi-n4mR ... dy1pdtotg8
Made in USA. The 81 is an 80 with longer standard delay memory, more I/O options including AES/EBU digital, and built in pitch algorithms that you need expansion cards for with the 80.
Downside is that the input pot is scratchy when turned, but doesn’t make a peep when not turning.

I’ve also got a Dual FX card that works with 81s or 80s (needs version 1.1 on an 80). Does crazy shit like changing order of delay and reverb and combining any delay effect with any reverb effect from the basic 80 algorithms. This and an 81 and you’re done.
Someone punched a whole in the card, so fugly, but works perfectly. Pics in the IG post for the 81. $75 local (pm for shipping) which is a lot less than these typically go for.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
D.o.S. wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:No idea what the Spacemen 3 were using
Drugs. All of the drugs.
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade