Amps! a Cab! Maybe some pedals! Cheap Stuff!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Amps! a Cab! Maybe some pedals! Cheap Stuff!

Postby calfzilla » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:11 am

Picked up a Supro 1600 Supreme so it's time to downsize a bit since I really like the amp. All prices are PP. Shipping included for pedals, lets talk about split shipping on the amps/cab?

Ampeg GVT15H - 2 6V6, 2 12AX7, cathode biased. Stays clean pretty much the whole time. If you crank the mids, master, and gain, you get a little bit of classic crunch. Nothing crushing. The three band baxandall EQ makes it pretty flexible. Spring reverb has a tiny bit of hum to it but I've read all you need to do is ground the tank. Effects loop has some hum as well. Great pedal platform. Probably giggable for a small club. Lets say $225?

Blackheart Killer Ant - 2 12AX7s. One knob. No real bass response to speak of but that's kind of the point; crank er up and get some distortion at (possibly) apartment volumes. Fun little thing, probably moddable, but I just have no use for it. sold

Boogafunk Thiele Cab - metal grill, spray on bedliner covering. Not sure what speaker is in it but supposed to be an EVM12L. Very small, very lightweight, sounds pretty big for what it is though. Definitely not boxy. I really like this cab and wouldn't mind keeping it as an extension, but not sure how the wife would feel about that :whateva: Really not sure what to price this at. $200?

Basic Audio Knight Fuzz - I think this is an astrotone derivative. Not sure. has some LED and regular diode clipping going on. Can do some tame fuzz and some raggedy/starved stuff. Just not getting the use it deserves. $125

May add more later.

As far as trades go... I like fuzz. Maybe some verb. I'm not real sure how anything is going to play with the new amp though so I might be kind of picky.

Let me know if you want to bundle anything! I will try to upload pictures at some point. In the meantime, hit me up for photos.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Re: Amps! a Cab! Maybe some pedals! Cheap Stuff!

Postby calfzilla » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:44 pm

Killer ant is gone
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade