FOR TRADE: Love Fuzz, AdrenaLinn II, TC Blood Moon

Moderator: Ghost Hip

FOR TRADE: Love Fuzz, AdrenaLinn II, TC Blood Moon

Postby xrleroyx » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:32 pm

As the title says I’m looking to trade these three pedals. The AdrenaLinn is really awesome but the midi functionality doesn’t really mean anything to me. Trying to trade all of these for either a NON MUFF fuzz that can still be powered by a pedalboard, or something glitchy/synthy.

Really open to anything though I just don’t use these.
Olin wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:This Corgan guy sounds like a real soy boy to me...

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: FOR TRADE: Love Fuzz, AdrenaLinn II, TC Blood Moon

Postby alexsga » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:58 pm

whats a love fuzz?
alexsga

committed
committed

Postby xrleroyx » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:44 pm

It’s made by noisemaker to emulate the fuzz tones on My Bloody Valentines album “Loveless”
Olin wrote:

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby xrleroyx » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Jfkfjdndndjdn
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade