FS: W&C Mercy Phuk, Arcadiator, Suped up RM

Moderator: Ghost Hip

FS: W&C Mercy Phuk, Arcadiator, Suped up RM

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Prices shipped CONUS

No trades, paying off debt and restoring an 80’s Peavey

Parasit Studio Arcadiator build - $75 OBO - built on a RullyWow PCB. I’ll add a strip of masking tape labeling the controls. For some reason when flipping one of the toggles it will cut the LED out but it comes back on after cycling the bypass and happens rarely. Im assuming it is in the LFO circuit layout as the LFO speed is indicated by the LED when on.

Wren and Cuff Mercy Phuk - $75 - so fuckin’ good. Great for bass too. No original box, low serial if you care

DBA Reverberation Machine clone - ON HOLD $100 - a member at Madbean laid out a PCB that utilizes the newer reverb brick and adds a decay control. I added a momentary oscillation switch. It’s ridiculously good. Enclosure has extra holes in the side but all jacks are top mounted. Added the copper PCB plate to cover up the extra stomp hole.

futuresailors wrote: DEM SWEEPS.

spacelordmother wrote:MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THE WORD "TACOS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO I KNOW YOU'RE A REAL PERSON.
DannDubbleEwe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: FS: W&C Mercy Phuk, Arcadiator, Suped up RM

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:28 pm

:!!!:
futuresailors wrote: DEM SWEEPS.

spacelordmother wrote:MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THE WORD "TACOS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO I KNOW YOU'RE A REAL PERSON.
DannDubbleEwe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade