FS Peavey T-60 w/ hsc

Moderator: Ghost Hip

FS Peavey T-60 w/ hsc

Postby catfuzz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Letting this baby go since I don't use it enough anymore. After being born in 1982 it was lovingly used for many years as is evidenced by the nicks and dings throughout as well as the unique, darker finish it has taken on.

Replaced the bridge pickup with one from an older model (had an old DiMarzio in it when I got it) and replaced the thrashed saddles with the ones recommended by Chip Todd. There's a separation between two of the individual pieces of wood on the lower portion of the bass side, but it hasn't moved in the years I've had the guitar, doesn't affect playability, and is an easy fix with a big clamp, glue, and some tru-oil.

$400 + shipping (or local pickup) and it's all yours. ;)

hbombgraphics wrote:Good Luck on your quest: It's a different value but this is exactly why I got rid of my VHS Copy of wayne's world about 20 years ago.
catfuzz

involved
involved

Re: FS Peavey T-60 w/ hsc

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:05 pm

wow! this guitar is sweet, are the pickups a humbucker style? Any idea what the scale length is?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby catfuzz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:16 pm

yup they're humbuckers, but the coils split once the tone knob rolls below ~7! Scale length is 25.5"
hbombgraphics wrote:Good Luck on your quest: It's a different value but this is exactly why I got rid of my VHS Copy of wayne's world about 20 years ago.
catfuzz

involved
involved

Postby dangergirlstarship » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:27 pm

catfuzz wrote:yup they're humbuckers, but the coils split once the tone knob rolls below ~7! Scale length is 25.5"

The coils don’t split when roll off. They become buckers once roll off to 7.they are in single coil mode once they are on 10.other than that it is 25.5s scale.

I want this guitar and I have had many Peavey but never this one yet.
My link to my music: Spotify (or Apple mUsic: PV Herrera, Post rock, instrumental rock) https://open.spotify.com/artist/29h1xwY ... xICpPSHwCg
dangergirlstarship

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby catfuzz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:56 pm

oops my mistake it has been a while since I've checked the manual. It's an excellent guitar though with a pretty unique sound and feel
catfuzz

involved
involved

Postby dangergirlstarship » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:01 pm

catfuzz wrote:oops my mistake it has been a while since I've checked the manual. It's an excellent guitar though with a pretty unique sound and feel

I didn’t want to sound like a smart ass but I didn’t want you to be wrong so I saved you. :!!!:
My link to my music: Spotify (or Apple mUsic: PV Herrera, Post rock, instrumental rock) https://open.spotify.com/artist/29h1xwY ... xICpPSHwCg
dangergirlstarship

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby catfuzz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:02 pm

dangergirlstarship wrote:
catfuzz wrote:oops my mistake it has been a while since I've checked the manual. It's an excellent guitar though with a pretty unique sound and feel

I didn’t want to sound like a smart ass but I didn’t want you to be wrong so I saved you. :!!!:

No worries! Now I no longer suffer from cognitive dissonance because my original line of thought never really made sense to me, but I went with it anyway.
catfuzz

involved
involved

Postby catfuzz » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:57 pm

BUmp up the post bump it up while your feet are stompin

catfuzz

involved
involved

Postby Justinm1789 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:41 am

catfuzz wrote:BUmp up the post bump it up while your feet are stompin

nice
Justinm1789

committed
committed

Postby catfuzz » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 am

hello this is still available :)
catfuzz

involved
involved

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade