BLK TRI, Lace, Line 6 G50, MXR

Moderator: Ghost Hip

BLK TRI, Lace, Line 6 G50, MXR

Postby emptyparadigm » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:20 pm

All prices are shipped CONUS w/ PPG. If you prefer to not use PPG, add 3%. Trade bat at the bottom.

Lace Drop of Nitro (Drop & Gain Bridge + Nitro Hemi Neck) humbucker set. $120

In excellent shape (sorry for the fingerprint on the one in the picture, whoops), been installed in one guitar. Both pickups have full, normal length leads.

----
MXR Noise Clamp - $50

Very good condition., Used for a few shows with minimal stomp action (just had it on 100% of the time).
----
SOLD! Line6 G50 Wireless System - $200

Line 6 G50 Wireless system in good condition. The transmitter pack's lettering has mostly worn off, but everything functions as expected. I used this every single night on a full North American tour with 0 issues. When I bought this, the previous owner had wrapped tape around the transmitter to keep the battery door shut and the jack for the cable was wonky. I replaced both with brand new components and have had 0 issues with it since then. This also comes with an upgraded cable with a right angle Neutrik plug.

The transmitter pack runs on AA batteries. I've got a fresh pair in there because I'm a sweetheart.

Includes original box, transmitter pack, receiver w/ removable antennae, upgraded cable, power adapter.

----
SOLD BLK TRI Red Giant Bridge Humbucker - $120
One of five in existence. Killer medium output humbucker with great clarity and warm tone. Never heard another pickup quite like it, but it just doesn't quite work with my setup. Been installed in one guitar. Specs/details below.

First of the Giants, the FROST GIANT utilizes the clarity and detail of the single poly-nylon wire and grinding force of the Alnico VIII magnet to bring you a MASSIVE MIDRANGE BEAST. Olden-god of the YETI. Frightful power. For those that love feedback, grind... and good looks.

- Medium to medium/high output. Percussive with a natural vibe, wide and open sound, great clarity and sustain. Punches for your guts.
- 9.6-10.4k
- alnico viii magnet.
- 2 conductor standard.
- heavy military spec, fully shielded wiring.

Trade bait (+/- cash)--
- Shure SM57
- AKG D112
- Kartakou Colossus or Beastbox
- other cool preamps, ideally in pedal form
Last edited by emptyparadigm on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
KHEMMIS. Doomed heavy metal. DESOLATION out now on 20 Buck Spin/Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

GLACIAL TOMB. Misanthropic death/black/sludge. New album out fall 2018 on Gilead Media.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more here and on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Re: BLK TRI, Lace, Line 6 G50, MXR

Postby misterstomach » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:39 am

I sure wish I hadn't already bought two pedals, a new smoker, and paid to ship a car halfway across the country this week. And I wish that pickup wasn't red. If all that were true I sure would buy it.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bennroe » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:02 am

I sent a PM about that red giant on Thursday! I'm still interested!
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
bennroe

committed
committed

Postby emptyparadigm » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:55 am

BLK TRI and Line6 wireless sold.
KHEMMIS. Doomed heavy metal. DESOLATION out now on 20 Buck Spin/Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

GLACIAL TOMB. Misanthropic death/black/sludge. New album out fall 2018 on Gilead Media.

Good deals with: Ancient Astronaught, conky, crohny, D-Day, Corey Y, ryan summit, tons more here and on HCFX under this username
emptyparadigm

experienced
experienced

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade