ATTN LEFTIES! Paul Rhoney Custom Left Handed Bass VI

Moderator: Ghost Hip

ATTN LEFTIES! Paul Rhoney Custom Left Handed Bass VI

Postby nightterrors » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:24 am

Hey ya'll!
so here we have a Paul Rhoney made in USA Bass VI.
Headstock decal is a Fender Bass VI decal.
I bought this from him 4 years ago, it was custom made for me.
It is fantastic and was a dream come true for me to have it made since I'm a lefty.
The time has come to put it on the block so I can get a lefty 12 string.
It has a few paint chips, a few dings and dents here and there. It has got alot of love. everything is pictured.
everything is to scale of a Bass VI size wise.
specs:
ebony fretboard
real MOP block inlays
maple neck
mustang style white button tuners
mastery bridge
mastery vibrato
roadhouse jaguar pickups (the guy who makes pickups for the new Supro stuff)
toggle switches instead of the little square ones
kalium strings _ I have an extra set of those I can throw in that are brand new
g&g fender hard case - doesn't fit the bass vi correctly.. it's a super nice case though. It could possibly be modified to fit it. Paul Rhoney cut the inside of it to try I noticed when I got it 4 years ago. One of g&g latches won't close sometimes when the bass vi is inside because it doesn't fit properly.. its pictured.

I also have a mastery string tree I never put on, and I'd throw in a brown souldier strap too.

located in toronto, canada. will ship anywhere, would prefer to do a local sale. If you're local... I'll give you a deal!

I bought it when the canadian dollar / american dollar was almost par so it wasnt too bad exchange wise but I still paid alot for this thing.
I'm asking $1800 Canadian plus shipping (1373 USD PLUS SHIPPING) . I'll be taking a pretty big loss posting it at that but I understand theres some dings and dents and paint chips.
Message me with any questions you may have, or if you have an offer!

here's some pictures, click on my photobucket link to see all of them.
http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/wicke ... t=3&page=1
Good Dealings With: jumbo_steelie(x2), Demon666, foomanfat, Ryan, Skullservant, new05002(x3), WeHuntKings, edkoppel, monkeydancer, smalltownsongs, transients, weed_killer, superfuzz_bigmuff, multi_s, kosta, pez.period, juggernaut, craig0101, LazerViking, indianDYsummer, Muff_Diver, jrmy, cantremember, dangergirlstarship, pjrjazz, amorphous
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: ATTN LEFTIES! Paul Rhoney Custom Left Handed Bass VI

Postby nightterrors » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:33 pm

Good Dealings With: jumbo_steelie(x2), Demon666, foomanfat, Ryan, Skullservant, new05002(x3), WeHuntKings, edkoppel, monkeydancer, smalltownsongs, transients, weed_killer, superfuzz_bigmuff, multi_s, kosta, pez.period, juggernaut, craig0101, LazerViking, indianDYsummer, Muff_Diver, jrmy, cantremember, dangergirlstarship, pjrjazz, amorphous
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: ATTN LEFTIES! Paul Rhoney Custom Left Handed Bass VI

Postby nightterrors » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:47 am

Open to offers !!! :thumb:
nightterrors

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade