I need a bigger pedalboard. Anyone looking to downsize?

Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

I need a bigger pedalboard. Anyone looking to downsize?

Postby bennroe » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:25 pm

If I'm honest, I outgrew my pedalboard a while ago, and there are still a few pedals on my want list, so I'm looking to upgrade. My current board is 32"x16". Anyone have anything bigger than that for trade? Maybe around 40" to 45" wide? I'm ideally after something angled, single-tier, and accompanied by a sturdy hard case. Otherwise I'm not too picky. I don't need a power source, but thoughtful openings to accommodate a power source are definitely a plus.

Anyway, I'm hoping to trade my current pedalboard, making this a good option for someone who wants to downsize from ludicrously large to just regular large. It's a LYT32 board with a flight case, 32"x16" and fully velcroed. Right now it's at my practice space, so I can't take pictures, but I'm posting a canned picture of the appropriate model below. The bottom tier is flat, and the board is not attached to the case. I think one of the feet might have broken off the case.

IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG (31.54 KiB) Viewed 190 times

I also have a Musket fuzz and a Traynor YVM-1 for trade, if those are more enticing options.
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
bennroe

committed
committed

Re: I need a bigger pedalboard. Anyone looking to downsize?

Postby bennroe » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:56 am

Still looking!
Former Bands: Lazy Gaga, Kadis-kot, Pyramids, In First Person, the Holy Fucking Spirit, Take Down Your Art, A Petal Fallen
bennroe

committed
committed

Postby bennroe » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Nobody's got a big board they want to unload? I thought everyone was downsizing these days. I also have a Chase Bliss Brothers I could be talked out of.
bennroe

committed
committed

Postby Jesus Was a Robot » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:19 am

So, looking at your dimensions, I think you're going to be hard pressed to find someone with that large of a board besides a select few (including myself).

Have you thought of contacting someone to do a custom? I know that's money, but it's totally worth it if you can afford it. I used Tonesnob and he's very reasonably priced. It's wood, but it's good stuff and he's improved since I ordered from him a few years back.

Just in case.

https://www.tonesnobpedalboards.com/
"My boner"

-Jwar

"You may caress my harem of large velvety hammers any time".

- The Velvet Hammer

"#I'mwithJwar"

-D.O.S.

"Also this thread is now on page 2399, and the pt2399 is the most used delay chip for most dirty delays. Coincidence? therefore 9/11".

-multi_s

"The only thing I can muster after reading this thread:

Thanks Obama"

-raj007
Jesus Was a Robot

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade