FS: BMM Jaguar with Vintage '64 neck

Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

FS: BMM Jaguar with Vintage '64 neck

Postby smalltownsongs » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Another fun build up for sale! On rare occasions, I find myself fortunate enough to be able to act on inspiration and bring great guitars to life. The inspiration for this beauty came in the form of the neck and body pairing that I had picked up awhile ago. The neck is an actual real-deal 24” scale Fender “A” neck from 1964. Thin, easily handled and the fretboard is a rich chocolatey Brazilian rosewood. Frets are original, and on the low side, but very playable. The headstock on the vintage neck as well as the body (unknown origin, but US spec) were both finished in a beautiful aged Thin Skin Burgundy Mist Metallic. I was told MJT did the paint job and I believe it as I’ve not seen better from a 3rd party, and the nuances match well with other projects I have had done by them.

Other parts used in this build include a set of AVRI pickups, Staytrem bridge, AVRI Vibrato, Staytrem collet & arm, Oak Grigsby 3-way switch, Fender AV65 white witch hat knobs, Dakaware top hat switch knob, Spitfire Tort guard, and comes delivered in a brand new Fender FE1225 bag/case.

All said and done, this guitar weighs in right around 9 lbs. It has been professionally setup with NYXL 11’s, though I always recommend setting your new guitars up to your personal liking and playing style.

I have excellent feedback through many online forums. If you would like references, I would be happy to provide. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, as all sales are final with no refunds.

Asking price is $1999 $1899 w/free shipping to the CONUS. Payment via Paypal or USPS Money Order. NO Trades. Cash discount deal is available for local Lancaster County PA pickup.

*NEW PRICING OPTIONS*
Take off $100 to replace the Fender Case with a standard Levy's style gigbag
Take off $100 to replace the Staytrem bridge with a standard Mustang bridge (new intonation is on you)
Take off $100 to replace the Spitfire guard with a no-name parchment guard that's new-ish with an OK fit, but it's not 100%

Thanks for looking!

More hi-res pics available here: https://imgur.com/a/6RTD8
Last edited by smalltownsongs on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smalltownsongs

committed
committed

Re: FS: BMM Jaguar with Vintage '64 neck

Postby MechaGodzilla » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 am

be still my quivering bank account
MechaGodzilla

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby smalltownsongs » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:47 pm

Now $1899... and....

*NEW PRICING OPTIONS*
Take off $100 to replace the Fender Case with a standard Levy's style gigbag
Take off $100 to replace the Staytrem bridge with a standard Mustang bridge (new intonation is on you)
Take off $100 to replace the Spitfire guard with a no-name parchment guard that's new-ish with an OK fit, but it's not 100%
smalltownsongs

committed
committed

Postby smalltownsongs » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:08 am

Bumpy Bumperton
smalltownsongs

committed
committed

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade