Awesome pedals and such.

Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

Awesome pedals and such.

Postby xrleroyx » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 pm

PACKAGE DEAL on 2 project pedals:
Holowan Thermal Wave and BYOC 2 knob compressor. I cannot get them to work. I am inept as all hell. All of the parts are there and the PCB's aren't damaged. I'm really bummed but I think I'm going to try to build a simple FF circuit. Both enclosures are painted, badly. $55 shipped. <3.

EHX Op Amp Muff Reissue. $70 shipped. Comes with box and everything.

Pro built GCI Brutalist JR in baldy painted red enclosure. $80 shipped.
Echo degrader - $200
Avalanche run - $200
Op amp reissue - $65
Echo degrader - $200
Avalanche run - $200
Wizard of pitch - $180 (sorry SS I hope it doesn't sell)

Reason for sale: $1,000 engine repair :picard:
Last edited by xrleroyx on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Olin wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:This Corgan guy sounds like a real soy boy to me...

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Hovercraft Dwarvenaut 20 - $450 shipped.

Postby xrleroyx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm

^^^
Olin wrote:

Someone please send this to Billy every day until all his pent-up rage erupts, his head turns to actual chrome and he engages his final form: Ultimo-Corgon, where he finally starts to hate fuck every skyscraper in Japan demanding an explanation, weeping tears of mercury down on the innocent bystanders below while proclaiming to be the greatest musician of all time, including the future.
xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Cheap Fuzz, project pedals, HOVERCRAFT

Postby xrleroyx » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:20 pm

I'm moving buy my things <3
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Cheap Fuzz, project pedals, HOVERCRAFT

Postby xrleroyx » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:11 pm

————-
Last edited by xrleroyx on Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Cheap Fuzz, project pedals,

Postby xrleroyx » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Hovercraft has sold.
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby xrleroyx » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Tyt
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby xrleroyx » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Up
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: Awesome pedals and such.

Postby xrleroyx » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:09 pm

my car took a shit pls buy
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby juggernaut » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:02 pm

PM'd
juggernaut

committed
committed

Postby xrleroyx » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 am

Potential deal on the echo degrader

Avalanche run is V1

My prices on pedals are pretty firm I’ve tried to go lower than I’ve seen on reverb.
Olin wrote:

xrleroyx

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade