Tons of stuff Updated 6/22

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Tons of stuff Updated 6/22

Postby misterstomach » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:33 am

I wish I'd seen this when you had the gravity well up for sale. I really want one of those. I don't check b/s/t enough.

Also here to vouch that conky is a great seller and a great dude. I've bought from him a few times and you couldn't dream of a transaction going better.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby conky » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:09 pm

misterstomach wrote:I wish I'd seen this when you had the gravity well up for sale. I really want one of those. I don't check b/s/t enough.

Also here to vouch that conky is a great seller and a great dude. I've bought from him a few times and you couldn't dream of a transaction going better.

:hello: :hug: I wish I could have kept it. Being out of work for 6 months with a knee injury sucked. I'm gonna snag another one the next time Nick does a run. It's my favorite reverb ever. I think you'd dig it.
conky

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby misterstomach » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 pm

Sorry to hear about your knee. That sucks. I just broke my ankle and had to have surgery, so I really feel you. Fortunately there's still a lot of admin/office type of work I can do, but I'm out of a big part of my job for the next few months. Supposed to be building a bunch of cool stuff and now i'm out and we're short staffed because of it. Would much rather be building than in the office, particularly this time of year.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade