FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update



Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby dozicusmaximus » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Comes with box unless noted.
Prices shipped CONUS. Paypal F&F or add 3%, please.

EURO:
4ms SMR - $350
4ms RCD V2 + Expander - $200
Make Noise Maths - SOLD
Make Noise Optomix V2 - SOLD
Mutable Instruments Tides - $180
SSF Spectrum - $180
Manhattan SVVCF (no box) - $100


PEDALS:
Strymon Riverside - $240
Echo Degrader - $210
Zvex Super Ringtone - $180
Iron Ether Zerograph Deluxe (5 knob, No Box) $165
Diamond Memory Lane Jr. V2 Mint Green - I'll put this back up in a wee, maybe. Have a new amp coming.
OBNE Dark Star - $160
Diamond Tremolo Mint Green - $155
Digitech Jamman Delay Looper (the big fucker, comes with box and power supply) - $150
Ibanez DML20 (No box) - $140
Digitech Obscura - $95
Malekko 616 Dark - $90
Boss PS2 (No box) - $90

HERE ARE SOME PICS. MOSTLY OF THE EURO.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27584760@N08/shares/005x1P



* - Indicates top priority
Euro Trade interests: *Intellijel Unity Mixer*, *Meng Qi DPLPG*.

Pedal trade interests: Strymon El Capistan, FUZZ pedals (No Muffs, probably no Fuzz Faces) I usually prefer silicon and pedalboard power friendly.

Other things: Landscape Stereo Field, 3TrinsRGB, BPMC Premium Cable, OP-1, Keystep

*Squier Bass VI, Ibanez SRC6*
Last edited by dozicusmaximus on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 18 times in total.
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz

Postby worra » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:25 pm

PM sent
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.

Invisible Man wrote: I AM MY OWN MAN. I AM NOT BEHOLDEN TO YOUR CONSTRAINTS. I CONTAIN MULTITUDES AND SHIT.
worra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz

Postby dozicusmaximus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Bump.

I suck. I still haven't taken pictures.
Everything is in really good shape.
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz

Postby dozicusmaximus » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:25 pm

bumping to keep it alive.
Still no pics... :lol:
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby dozicusmaximus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:07 am

So if you want to message me and give me your cell number I can text yall dick pics.
Is there a place to upload pics that doesn't suck. I used... Photobucket a long time ago. Not sure if that's good anymore. I'll have to look into it.
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby worra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Is Maths a V2?
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.

Invisible Man wrote: I AM MY OWN MAN. I AM NOT BEHOLDEN TO YOUR CONSTRAINTS. I CONTAIN MULTITUDES AND SHIT.
worra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby oldangelmidnight » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:37 pm

dozicusmaximus wrote:Is there a place to upload pics that doesn't suck. I used... Photobucket a long time ago. Not sure if that's good anymore. I'll have to look into it.

Flickr works but it's a little bit of a pain.
oldangelmidnight

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby dozicusmaximus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Ok, cool. I'll look into it. Thanks!
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby dozicusmaximus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:55 pm

worra wrote:Is Maths a V2?


Shit. I'm sorry dude. I missed this. Yes it was a V2. I posted this on FB too. Someone messaged me about it pretty quick.

Also... Let's see how this goes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27584760@N08/shares/005x1P
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby worra » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:31 pm

dozicusmaximus wrote:
worra wrote:Is Maths a V2?


Shit. I'm sorry dude. I missed this. Yes it was a V2. I posted this on FB too. Someone messaged me about it pretty quick.

Also... Let's see how this goes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27584760@N08/shares/005x1P



Ahh no worries, I'm sure I'll find another one soon enough. Not bonding with the echo degrader eh? ;)

Best of luck!
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.

Invisible Man wrote: I AM MY OWN MAN. I AM NOT BEHOLDEN TO YOUR CONSTRAINTS. I CONTAIN MULTITUDES AND SHIT.
worra

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: FT/FS: Euro and Pedz update

Postby dozicusmaximus » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:07 pm

worra wrote:
dozicusmaximus wrote:
worra wrote:Is Maths a V2?


Shit. I'm sorry dude. I missed this. Yes it was a V2. I posted this on FB too. Someone messaged me about it pretty quick.

Also... Let's see how this goes

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27584760@N08/shares/005x1P



Ahh no worries, I'm sure I'll find another one soon enough. Not bonding with the echo degrader eh? ;)

Best of luck!


Thanks!

Yeah, it's a bit too much for me haha. I still want to try out some more lofi delays. Just something maybe a little less intense. I guess I'm not ready for it.
dozicusmaximus

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:59 pm


Return to Buy / Sell / Trade



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: duckworship, tuj, UglyCasanova and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.