EU - Density Hulk, Flanger Hoax, Fat Sandwich

Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

EU - Density Hulk, Flanger Hoax, Fat Sandwich

Postby actual » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Wooo first BST thread, give me your money. I'd prefer to ship within the EU. You pay shipping or we make a deal ye dig. I accept PayPal, though I'm new to this international thing, so what's the best option?
These are all great pedals, so that's not why I'm selling them - I need cash for Christmas and bills and shit.

Fat Sandwich is 700DKK/95EUR - with box, bought used
Density Hulk is 1200DKK/160EUR - with box, bought at Fuzzmonster.dk in February
Hoax is 1000DKK/135EUR - bought used, comes with UK plug with EU adapter, though I've run it off a 18v outlet on my psu.

Hoax has some blem, but looks worse in the pic than irl. Sandwich has a scratch or two, mainly on the knobs. Hulk is pretty much like new.

lost in music wrote:I hear that you and your band have sold your Tall Font Russians and bought Green Russian Reissues
I hear that you and your band have sold your Green Russian Reissues and bought Tall Font Russians

insta: __actual
soundcloud: actualidiot
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: EU - Density Hulk, Flanger Hoax, Fat Sandwich

Postby actual » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Back on page 1 we go
lost in music wrote:I hear that you and your band have sold your Tall Font Russians and bought Green Russian Reissues
I hear that you and your band have sold your Green Russian Reissues and bought Tall Font Russians

insta: __actual
soundcloud: actualidiot
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade