FS/ft: Dirt (No Topsoil)

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

FS/ft: Dirt (No Topsoil)

Postby AZX309 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:43 pm

All prices are Shipped CONUS, International peeps hit me up for shipping

Wire: 100ft of green stranded and 100ft of white solid. Both are definitely Milspec but way thinner than what the seller was advertizing. i think they are 28/26 AWG. $12 for either or $20 for both

Pink Muff: SOLD
Mask Audio Electronics Big Clang #1, silicon harmonic percolator. Still has a bit of Clang with less splat and a bit more beef. Made to the same specs the Albini's reportedly is. Switch between germanium silicon and No diodes. $75

Three Big muff boards.SOLD

Teal Muff:This one is built to mostly pharaoh specs but with LED clipping, Bc108 and 2n2222 transistors, and no pre gain. Kind a rough cosmetically but sound electronically. Bit is chipped from use and there is a hole in the bottom side from a switch that was never added. has some cool Sovtek knobs from SRC pedals. $75

Electronic Audio Experiments Magic Missile: One of John's DIY projects that I helped with. Sounds like a Devi pedal but with much more nuance in the controls. actually turns into an overdrive on lower depth settings. One of the knobs was drilled off-center and the paint is wonky. $70

Mask Audio Electronics Big Stick: No-knob booster in the same vain of the Micro-amp. Specifically designed for juicing the front of a Traynor. (boost knob is on the inside) $80

Henretta H-Bomb Trembrato: mint. Does trem and vibrato well and musically. $145
https://www.instagram.com/azx309/
D.o.S. wrote:you're not my real dad

Corey Y wrote: Tone is in the dingus.
AZX309

committed
committed

Re: FS/ft: Dirt (No Topsoil)

Postby AZX309 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:27 pm

Price drop bump

Looking for a Zvex instant lofi junky or a pitch pirate deluxe
https://www.instagram.com/azx309/