Eqd, Fuzzhugger, and lots more! drops!

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

Eqd, Fuzzhugger, and lots more! drops!

Postby starmansam » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:21 pm

I'm trying to pare down. so lets see if any of you can help me out. stuff'll hit reverb by the end of the weekend. Prices are high, so shoot me an offer on anything you want. I'm willing to be reasonable. trades offers are fine, but I'm mostly just trying to downsize. everything listed is shipped & ppg.
pics at:
https://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/6260980710.html

Puzzlesounds A-wah $75 - its a snow white wah clone. white enclosure, pink red yellow blue knobs. I got it a few days ago, and promptly remembered I dont like envelope filters or auto wahs. they said it was possible to set this up to work as a fixed wah/cocked wah which is why I bought it, but that setting doesnt seem to do much of anything. the envelope part sounds good though.
Caroline Kilobyte $175 - its the white and gold one. man. I dont know. its cool or whatever. its hard to get stoked on delay these days. I remember liking delay years ago, but this one just doesnt do it for me.
Dwarfcraft Silver Rose $285 - white. real cool pedal. I love the routing options and the eq options and the clean boost. its big and its woolly and it has an amazing superfuzz in it, and an amazing muff in it as well.

Devi Ever Dark Boost - $65 - I actually really like this one, but I literally cannot remember the last time I used it. smack an SVT with a p-bass through this thing and feel it in your bones, or dial it back a little and add "vintage" and "warm" to your pedalboard's adjective collection.
One Control minimal white loop 2 $50 this does the twosome thing, where you switch between which effect is active with one switch, then bypass the whole thing with the other. I have owned it for almost a year and not plugged it in once. I should though. it seems useful.

BBE Mind Bender $60 - footswitchable chorus/ vibrato, sounds real good at just about any setting. very ce-2 vb-2 kinda sound.

Fuzzhugger Sonic Bloom $140 - glorious gated fuzz. crazy high gain. its a party in a box.
Blackout Effectors Sibling Phaser $140 - a pared down version of the whetstone, the greatest phaser ever made. this is the little sibling. still sounds amazing.
DOD overdrive 250 $20 - great little gritty drive. plenty bright, plenty dynamic. theres some tape on it to cover the ugly yellow color. I'll throw it in if you buy a couple of other pedals.
DIY delay $20 - the 5 knobber in the almond enclosure. its pretty rough. cuts out sometimes, but I'm pretty sure its a madbean DMM that just needs a little love to get it working again. same deal, I'll throw it in if you buy some other stuff and need a project.
Catalinbread Montevillian $150 - the best delay I've ever played. the preamp on it is amazing. lush delays that melt away into the horizon. The only reason I'm considering letting it go is to downsize/ try some new things.
EarthQuaker Afterneath - $180 special edition glow in the dark edition. incredible drippy scattered delay/reverb. I really want an avalance run, and this seems redundant.

ampeg pf350 150$ + split shipping its a really nice little amp to play clean/ jazz guitar through. I loved hitting it with an hm-2 when I had one. the mids are pretty agressive if you dial them in hard. thinking about keeping this as a back up/ travel rig.

Cleveland Folks:
Ampeg V4 + v4 Cab $1000 cleveland ohio area only please. don't feel like coordinating freight. its not the cleanest, but it was recently serviced and given a clean bill of health. its everything I ever wanted in an amp, but I live in a one bedroom apartment now and it makes me sad that it isnt getting played like it should be. I know this price it probably on the high side, but the matching cab sounds great too, and also make me an offer.
acoustic 4x10 and 1x15 $100 each $150 for the pair? remember when guitar center brought back acoustic gear? this is that stuff. not as rad as the 70s stuff, but way solid gear for the money. I'm def not shipping these, but swing by and grab em. get your rig of doom started on a budget.
bass is not for sale

shoot me offers!
thanks for looking!
Last edited by starmansam on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 am, edited 11 times in total.
starmansam

committed
committed

Re: I bought too much rad stuff..

Postby starmansam » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 am

bump. added pics, and a bunch of stuff.
starmansam

committed
committed

Re: SS/bs, DBA, and lots more!

Postby imJonWain » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:38 pm

any interest in trades for the hotone? Ideally records I'm selling in my post?
imJonWain

experienced
experienced

Re: SS/bs, DBA, and lots more!

Postby K2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm

PM'd
K2000

Supporter
Supporter

Re: SS/bs,Fuzzhugger, and lots more!

Postby starmansam » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:49 am

Returned all PM's. imJonWain, sorry I got a cash offer on the hotone already. thanks for your interest though!
starmansam

committed
committed

Re: Eqd, Fuzzhugger, and lots more! drops!

Postby starmansam » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:01 am

Bump. Take $10 off listed price for the Tuesday blues.
starmansam

committed
committed

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade