LAL 87 Moduloscillo - I FUCKING GOT ONE! WITNESS ME!

Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

Re: LAL 87 Moduloscillo - I FUCKING GOT ONE! WITNESS ME!

Postby lordgalvar » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:47 am

Yes! Glad it finally got there!

Time to start up the spk search again!
Where can I cash my e-cred? What's my balance?
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks for all the well wishes, friends. The Triforce has granted me power beyond anything I have known before. I AM BECOME OSCILLO, DESTROYER OF TOAN.
(I'm dealing with my grandfather's funeral this week, but managed to film a lot of material, so a demo should be coming soon.)

As for the SPK search, I think I'm good. I love ring mods, but never end up using them (although I'm still interested in the new Planetoid). Actually, I'm pretty good on gear. Not really anything I want. Which ties into the "wanting/getting" argument from the last page. The road is the goal, so to speak, and yet I have found bliss (because I have realistic expectations when it comes to a fucking tool like a guitar pedal, you psychopaths).

When you finish The Legend of Zelda, you have assembled the Triforce, and Hyrule is safe. Yet life goes on, and you can fuck around in dungeons and just have fun. Which is what I am doing. Fucking around in dungeons and having fun. Being content. Enjoying. Oscillating. I am the light, the light that shines on the land once again. :zen:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.

Great dealings:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:21 am

Eivind August wrote: I AM BECOME OSCILLO, DESTROYER OF TOAN.

It sounds like you're a little OSCILLIO in the head. :whoa: :hug:

So, when's your DUNGEON SYNTH masterpiece gonna appear on this YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChmm35 ... uUsoatAgjA :snax:
Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here

"Vibraphones are like blowjobs; everyone wants one, but the good ones are cost-prohibitive."- Ugly Nora
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:44 am

My dungeon synth masterpiece:

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.

Great dealings:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm

It really must be Fuzzgiving this week. Thank you St. Eivind!
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Eivind August wrote:My dungeon synth masterpiece:

have 3rd knob on order?
JonnyAngle

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade