LAL 87 Moduloscillo - I FUCKING GOT ONE! WITNESS ME!

Moderators: Ghost Hip, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

Re: WTB: LAL 87 Moduloscillo

Postby Eivind August » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:42 pm

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.

Great dealings:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:07 pm

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.

Great dealings:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:52 am

Great dealings:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:25 am

"He he he, thaaank you"
#MindGames
nieh wrote:I heard if you stand in front of a mirror and say purple three times Chankgeez appears behind you.

iRerror:
http://irerror.bandcamp.com
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:48 am

Is the 87 in the picture that starts this video?
Can I make a thread titled 'WEATB: LAL 87 Moduloscillo'?
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:21 am

It is, and you may.

Great dealings:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:29 pm

Eivind, I'm not being coy. I want you to get this pedal so bad.
"I was playing guitar a minute ago and had to take a shit...kinda bummned out cuz I was trying to get this super awesome riff down, now I'm just holdin my penis down readin this crap" -comesect2.0
$harkToootth

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:16 am

Good Goodness...I am going through some old Ebay transactions and you'll need a private equity firm to pay for this pedal. One went for 750 Pounds = 819.10 (Euro) = $971.36 (USD)
$harkToootth

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby drolo » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:40 am

and all because of this thread
davidrolo.com
shark tank!

fuzzisokiguess wrote:Dam[n]!

$harkToootth wrote:I want the TETSUO, THE IRON MAN board where I become the board.
drolo

experienced
experienced

Postby Eivind August » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:48 pm

Yeah, I know of the prices. The $1000 one was Kayzer selling to mr. Profit, if I'm not mistaken. Think Galvar paid about $400 for his last year. We shall see.
Last edited by Eivind August on Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great dealings:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:01 pm

If I found one I was going to buy it and send it to you (as to avoid a PM and then maybe you missing your chance before getting it; I know you didn't ask but I empathize with men on a mission). At that price...no way....
It's the thought that counts V :cry: v

Someone please sell Eivind an 87....
$harkToootth

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Great dealings:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby JonnyAngle » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:31 pm

It might be a good idea to put a price that you'd be willing to pay.

For example, if I find one in a music store, I'd buy it for you but with the time difference etc it would avoid any delay in communication, which may be detrimental to the sale.
JonnyAngle

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 am

Thing is, the price varies a lot, and I am willing to pay what it takes. But if I write a high price here, I might miss out on a better deal, and if I write a lower price, the seller might ignore me.

If you find one, I will pay for it unless it's like $22 000.

Great dealings:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby JonnyAngle » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:01 am

Eivind August wrote:$22 000.

is that US or EU?
JonnyAngle

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade