>>B/S/T rules, info, and suggestions!<< READ BEFORE POSTING

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: >>B/S/T rules, info, and suggestions!<< READ BEFORE POST

Postby thelonelyweeblo » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:29 am

So, is it cool that I sell records on here? Are you counting that as spam? I just re-read this thread and it looks like non-gear items are ok as long as the poster is a regular member, I want to make sure.
Success has many fathers, but failure is always an orphan.
thelonelyweeblo

committed
committed

Postby FuzzHugger » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:15 pm

thelonelyweeblo wrote:So, is it cool that I sell records on here? Are you counting that as spam? I just re-read this thread and it looks like non-gear items are ok as long as the poster is a regular member, I want to make sure.

You mean like old records? It's cool to sell personal/used non-gear items...records, shoes, etc. :)
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby julius_deane » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 pm

How do you guys prefer pics to be posted?
i'm a grrnoise
julius_deane

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 pm

julius_deane wrote:How do you guys prefer pics to be posted?

Doesn't really matter. You could do one big picture of everything, individual ones, put the item then a pic and continue with all items, etc. No one will really care in the end as long as they can see the thing. You could even post a group shot, then have links for the individual shots.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby julius_deane » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Jero wrote:
julius_deane wrote:How do you guys prefer pics to be posted?

Doesn't really matter. You could do one big picture of everything, individual ones, put the item then a pic and continue with all items, etc. No one will really care in the end as long as they can see the thing. You could even post a group shot, then have links for the individual shots.

Thanks!
i'm a grrnoise
julius_deane

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby smallfish » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 am

A Finnish noisy bass player that would much appreciate a hint of whether the stuff is possibly shipping abroad...
smallfish

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby MEC » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

^ Is it cool to sell fake gold as long as it's used in a real game?
http://youthministry.bandcamp.com/
http://remainstheband.bandcamp.com/
Achtane wrote:FUZZ ALL DAY MAN FUZZ IS GOD ALL OTHER EFFECTS ARE SHIT
Caesar wrote:Dude, can you get the fuck out of my b/s/t thread with your bullshit.
PumpkinPieces wrote: This isn't America, this is I Love Fuzz.
Mudfuzz wrote:Remember when we were all just a bunch of weirdos that liked fucked up shit and not just a bunch of nerds buying bling to impress each other online?
MEC

HERO
HERO

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

Possibly, but only if 1. it is rightfully in Your possession, 2. its genuine fair trade elf gold, and 3. it is sold as just what it is and nobody gets burned.
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bob the r0bot » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:09 pm

For the love of god people, if something sells, edit the thread name. I can't say how often I click on a thread because of something in the title only to find out that it sold ages ago.
soundcloud................https://soundcloud.com/datingsite
My vanity label.............https://newemotive.bandcamp.com/releases (new stuff added 12/4/16)

Check out my rack.........https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/178913
kusherment wrote:Weed is kushed by hitting other weed.
bob the r0bot

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Cody_Pole » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:14 pm

bob the r0bot wrote:For the love of god people, if something sells, edit the thread name. I can't say how often I click on a thread because of something in the title only to find out that it sold ages ago.

This.
Deflating Expectations.

Good Dudes: blooghost,bob the robot,Jero,dorfmeister,modernage,oneloudrash,noisemaker effects,vidarr,rosscanyonsofstatic,inertia,communarchy,kosta,culturejam,zzz,actionindex, dorfmeister,pumpkin pieces,monkeyboy,nieh,sweetbabyphil,D.O.S and corrinica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody_Pole

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bassus Sanguinis » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 am

Oh, and since this has been taken up recently, and it has raised eyebrows and tantrums...

When selling a clone of a brand pedal, title it as such. Please tell already in the title it's a CLONE of the brand, and then the mother brand and/or model of the clone offspring.

For example: FS D*A*M CLONE, DE TP BUILD, SHO CLONE etc

I'm sure there's grey area all around the above suggestion that leaves room for interpretation and it's probably better, too, to have it that way, right? I suggest this is regarded as a guide line for titling that makes You a well liked person, when properly used, or at least not as bas source of frustration for those looking for the originals, NOT the clones.
:::: Metal up Yöur Jazz! with FUZZIFERblack psychedelic doom ::::
Ugly Nora wrote:It's a sad day when Bassus Sanguinis becomes the voice of reason. :lol:
Bassus Sanguinis

Supporter
Supporter

Postby phantasmagorovich » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:44 am

Cody_Pole wrote:
bob the r0bot wrote:For the love of god people, if something sells, edit the thread name. I can't say how often I click on a thread because of something in the title only to find out that it sold ages ago.

This.

And when you have new stuff to sell, why not start a new thread? Sometimes there are pages and pages of questions on stuff long gone and you never know where the info about the new stuff will begin.
phantasmagorovich

Supporter
Supporter

Postby modernage » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:53 am

How 'bout this one? If you have 5 items you're selling, don't start 5 separate FS threads. Consolidation is your friend, my friend. Like what phantasmagorovich brought up about starting a new thread instead of using an old one... it just makes it more streamlined and easier to follow.
modernage

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Cody_Pole » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 pm

modernage wrote:How 'bout this one? If you have 5 items you're selling, don't start 5 separate FS threads. Consolidation is your friend, my friend. Like what phantasmagorovich brought up about starting a new thread instead of using an old one... it just makes it more streamlined and easier to follow.

This also.
Deflating Expectations.

Good Dudes: blooghost,bob the robot,Jero,dorfmeister,modernage,oneloudrash,noisemaker effects,vidarr,rosscanyonsofstatic,inertia,communarchy,kosta,culturejam,zzz,actionindex, dorfmeister,pumpkin pieces,monkeyboy,nieh,sweetbabyphil,D.O.S and corrinica !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cody_Pole

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:09 pm

phantasmagorovich wrote:And when you have new stuff to sell, why not start a new thread? Sometimes there are pages and pages of questions on stuff long gone and you never know where the info about the new stuff will begin.

Or the new stuff, should replace the old stuff, in the OP. No problem there.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Buy / Sell / Trade