Must-Have Stickers



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:30 pm

Years ago, I built a sticker-clad Telecaster. My ex-wife set it afire in a fit of rage 4.5 years ago and I hadn't thought much about it. Over the weekend, I bought a broken Squier Cyclone at a pawn shop. The most notable thing on it is a Betty Page stickeer. I'm going to cover the whole fucking thing in stickers, but I am curious what are the ILF must-haves. I have a big old EQD skullpus to put on it and I'm ordering an 8.5" Filet O Fish because I need one. What are the ILF greatest hits and where can I find them?
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:45 pm

0CF7F233-3A46-4E94-83B8-7115E9A794F0.jpeg
New Guitar
2FD50419-12B1-4983-A367-24EEA7795632.jpeg
Old Guitar
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Gone Fission » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:11 pm

I’ve still got a stack of Noise Supply stickers around. Send me snail in a pm and I can send you some and a few others from the stash.

I do like “Make Things Make Noise”—that’s on one of my racks. Was that a Dirge or a Stomping Stones thing?
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: The ungovernable tribal regions southwest of D.C.

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:28 pm

I'm a fan of the Dirge-school of stickin', you just missed this:

Image

https://reverb.com/item/49594608-dirge- ... _sold=true

:love:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40785
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby qersty » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:32 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I'm a fan of the Dirge-school of stickin', you just missed this:

https://reverb.com/item/49594608-dirge- ... _sold=true

:love:

I dig Skully's sticker kobs too! Problem is I keep getting outbid on anime stickers :grumpy:
I like this sticker and it was really hard to find (garcia nerdery inside). The red one underneath is cool
https://www.axetremecreations.com/product/garcia-assgrass-gas-vintage-replica-sticker-guitar-decal/
imagine finding out your son is your daughter & she's into noise music
qersty

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2266
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Sweden to the oldies


Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby brak purp » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:54 pm

ChuckJwalk, I need some of them Big Muff and FIlletOFish stickers. Where'd you get??
brak purp

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:17 pm

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:19 pm

I got those off Redbubble.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Jero » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:22 pm

Gone Fission wrote:I’ve still got a stack of Noise Supply stickers around. Send me snail in a pm and I can send you some and a few others from the stash.

I do like “Make Things Make Noise”—that’s on one of my racks. Was that a Dirge or a Stomping Stones thing?

:hug: Those actually come from Lawrence at lovemyswitches.com, but I liked them so much that I used to include them in my pedals...prob going to start doing that again, especially now that I'm out of my own branded ones :lol:

I put an ILF sticker on every guitar I own :idk:

About to fully sticker collage the pickguard on my Fallout...getting covered with other builder stickers me thinks (I have MAE, Dirge, C/E, FuzzHugger, Mountainking, etc)
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11117
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Jero » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:25 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:https://www.rigsofdoom.com/product/pv-sticker-pack

I almost ordered this the other day! Seems logical considering I just brought home 2 more Peavey pieces :lol: (that's 5 now I think)
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11117
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Gone Fission » Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:40 pm

Jero wrote:About to fully sticker collage the pickguard on my Fallout...getting covered with other builder stickers me thinks (I have MAE, Dirge, C/E, FuzzHugger, Mountainking, etc)


I do have the ultimate pickguard collage from a prior ILFSS. Last shot here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJca_zisqs2 ... =copy_link

I’m disappointed in myself that I still need to put a neck on it.
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: The ungovernable tribal regions southwest of D.C.

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby Jero » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:14 pm

Gone Fission wrote:
Jero wrote:About to fully sticker collage the pickguard on my Fallout...getting covered with other builder stickers me thinks (I have MAE, Dirge, C/E, FuzzHugger, Mountainking, etc)


I do have the ultimate pickguard collage from a prior ILFSS. Last shot here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJca_zisqs2 ... =copy_link

I’m disappointed in myself that I still need to put a neck on it.

That pickguard does not disappoint :!!!:
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11117
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:14 pm

Got a bundle of stickers from @hbombgraphics and I can't wait to use them!
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:06 pm

As soon as I wrote that, my SurfyBear arrived with both SurfyIndustries and Coast Sonic stickers galore. So much tacky badges.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Re: Must-Have Stickers

Postby chuckjaywalk » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:56 pm

I really need to find a Mallort sticker to show my mental illness and lack of taste.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2054
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:28 am
Location: Omaha

Next

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)



ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.