It's virus time, guyz. Welcome to Pandemic.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: It's virus time, guyz. Welcome to Pandemic.

Postby Jwar » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:22 pm

WOW! This got pushed to page two. Fucking virus.

I think it's time. I'm exiting Facebook. I'm literally beginning to hate everyone I know, family included. I can't stop the way I feel. My cousin was posting about masks being stupid and all this and I basically told her she's a selfish piece of shit because our uncle died from it. Like what the actual fuck is wrong with you? You uncle fucking died you dumbass! Why would you post that kind of shit??? MY aunt who lost her husband can see it too. Fuck them. I'm done. Fucking people need to fuck off. I'm not changing my comfort for anyone. Fuck you.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby cantremember » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:27 pm

Im right there with you on the level of frustration, Jwar. This virus is really poppin off here in Az. It's 108 degrees out here and covid said, oh you thought I'd dip out when it gets hot? Think again ya social distancing haters. As far as the mask thing goes, my work brought everyone back about a month ago and made it mandatory for everyone to wear masks but most people wear them like they're beard covers because "they're uncomfortable"
:picard:
cantremember

Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF

Postby Jwar » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:45 am

They are definitely uncomfortable without a doubt and that was the main thing people I know were complaining about. So, I pointed out to them that people are making choices based on that and not on human life. After I told them that, no one said shit and I killed the thread. #threadkiller How can you argue that point either? Ok. You cannot prove it doesn't work, but you can prove it does. So, it's a comfort thing right? Is that more important than others being able to live? Isn't that why everyone is so angry right now? People don't fucking care about each other and it's appalling.

I'm so disappointed in this country. More now than ever before. We are a joke.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Achtane » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:11 pm

I know. It's really baffling and depressing how little people care about anything. It's selfishness. They do whatever their whimsy brings them to, and God help who or whatever inconveniences them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cosmicevan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:24 pm

As someone who lives in the high risk category, I'm deeply disturbed that we've taken the strategy of culling the herd and good luck, hope you don't die...but this is what this country has decided to do...for now. I keep having discussions with my wife about what's okay and what's not and no one knows. Everyone's lines are different and they seem to be receding at a rapid pace. Sadly I don't expect things to get pulled back, but I do expect the hospitals to get overrun again and probably pretty soon. We made the decision to keep our kids home from camp this summer. My job is starting to ship equipment from the office so people can stay home for the long haul. I got rid of my car in May (we still have one for the family). I aint going nowhere. We are going to TRY to try to stay on the sidelines as much as possible, but we are starting to socialize with friends (keeping distance) and we went to the beach today (kept distance, but we were in the minority doing that and having masks). It is what it is, this too shall pass. I'm not looking to get into fist fights over other people's behavior, but I really wish this was all going to play out differently. I'm concerned about the health of several loved ones who are rushing to restaurants and hair cuts and whatnot. The odds are in our favor, but there are still some people who are going to come out on the wrong side of the odds. As they say...you do you. That's really all you can do.
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:42 am

I can’t take it anymore. NYC has been hell and there’s nowhere to run to. There is no escape.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:52 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby goroth » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:08 pm

friendship wrote:I can’t take it anymore. NYC has been hell and there’s nowhere to run to. There is no escape.

I got ya fam. I found this instructional documentary on the interwebs:

ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Achtane » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:32 pm

My wife's aunt just texted her:
"Italy did autopsies. Coronavirus isn't a virus, it's a bacteria. 5G amplifies it and it causes blood clots in your lungs."

Like...wut? How do people believe this dumb shit? It's like a parody, or a shit post.
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:33 am

Cool, these are bacteria? Then the whole world can be cured with antibiotics! :trippy:
Pepe at YouTube and Instagram
Pepe

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:11 am

Achtane wrote:My wife's aunt just texted her:
"Italy did autopsies. Coronavirus isn't a virus, it's a bacteria. 5G amplifies it and it causes blood clots in your lungs."

Like...wut? How do people believe this dumb shit? It's like a parody, or a shit post.

:wha?:
füzz lover. Friend. Quilter evangelist.

I make music sometimes:

https://nitrx.bandcamp.com/

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/

https://fleshcouch.bandcamp.com
coldbrightsunlight

Supporter
Supporter

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:03 am

One of my closest friend's wives thinks Bill Gates wants to microchip us. She recently let go of the 5G part of the whole plot, but...he was sober for 1.5 years before COVID hit, he's now planning all day beer tastings again at his home. They think that they are quarantined, but he has a teenage babysitter who comes into their home 3 times a week and when she isn't there, she's busy posting facebook photos hugging everyone around town.

Recently with school ending, the seniors in our town did a car parade to celebrate all through town, it was legit, shut down roads, whole bit. But at the end/start, everyone was taking pictures embracing, not a mask to be seen...even the head of the school board got in on the action hugging the seniors w no mask - created quite some controversy in town (thankfully).

As a NY'er, I appreciate having Cuomo at the head, but the past few months have all been for nothing. We will be back to having no hospital beds before July is done. According to history, people were pretty douchey and ignored guidelines in 1918 as well. It's funny because all the losers out there screaming this is darwinism, if you aren't strong enough let nature take you out - they don't get it, the darwin thing is all about being smart enough to not get, not getting it and getting over it. My chemist buddy who now tests for covid/antibodies all day reminded me that when HIV first appeared people didn't think it was a big deal...and then it turned into AIDS...and even HPV, no biggie...ooops, looks like it leads to cancer! This thing has been on the planet for 6, maybe 8-10 months...people who got it in march still have symptoms, no one can tell you that if you had COVID that the flu won't kill you next time you get it. Why are people so stupid and why haven't we found a vaccine for stupid yet?
•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:28 am

:wha?: :wha?: :wha?: :facepalm:

"italy did autopsies" like, no one else did it, yeah sure.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:23 pm

This is probably a misreading of these findings:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... xpert-says

Covid-19 can leave the lungs of people who died from the disease completely unrecognisable, a professor of cardiovascular science has told parliament.

It created such massive damage in those who spent more than a month in hospital that it resulted in “complete disruption of the lung architecture”, said Prof Mauro Giacca of King’s College London.

In findings that he said showed the potential for “real problems” after survival, he told the Lords science and technology committee that he had studied the autopsies of patients who died in Italy after 30 to 40 days in intensive care and discovered large amounts of the virus persisting in lungs as well as highly unusual fused cells.

“What you find in the lungs of people who have stayed with the disease for more than a month before dying is something completely different from normal pneumonia, influenza or the Sars virus,” he said. “You see massive thrombosis. There is a complete disruption of the lung architecture – in some lights you can’t even distinguish that it used to be a lung.

“There are large numbers of very big fused cells which are virus positive with as many as 10, 15 nuclei,” he said. “I am convinced this explains the unique pathology of Covid-19. This is not a disease caused by a virus which kills cells, which had profound implications for therapy.”
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Achtane » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:01 pm

That is absolutely horrifying.

All those big words, I mean. You say "thrombosis" but all I hear is "5GBillGates".

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion