question/help for/from folks in Norway

Moderator: Ghost Hip

question/help for/from folks in Norway

Postby dubkitty » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:11 pm

on another forum i frequent there's a guy who is very concerned about a friend in Norway...they usually text every day, but he hasn't heard anything from his friend for over a month. apparently the friend is in an assisted-living facility in the area of Porsgrunn. i don't know what might be involved, but if anyone out there in Norge could help out finding what's up i'd be delighted to put you in touch with Richard, who has his name and information. thanks for reading.
"i run with wolves and sleep beneath the stars
the clothes i wear is just to hide the scars
the cross i bear is etched into my skin
i run with wolves
they are my next of kin"--Brix, 2019

"your joys are counterfeit
this happiness corrupt political shit"--Richey Edwards, 1991

"the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder"--Richard J. Daley, 1968

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

SCARING THE CHILDREN SINCE 1970
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead...OK, Charlottesville if you must

Re: question/help for/from folks in Norway

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:13 pm

It's a bit far for me to personally go check, but if I can help in any other way, just shoot me a PM.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:15 pm

Same as Kent. I'm sure a phone call or two would be enough to find out if I get the info.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby dubkitty » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:20 am

let me get Richard to send me his info, and i'll get back to you guys. thanks very much!
i run with wolves

"the policeman isn't there to create disorder, the policeman is there to preserve disorder"--Richard J. Daley, 1968

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Jerry Garcia and Neil Halstead...OK, Charlottesville if you must

Postby dubkitty » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:25 am

well, it turns out that Richard's friend texted him yesterday. i don't know much, but at least we know he's alive. i very much appreciate your willingness to help; if i can do anything for you guys over here just let me know. thanks again! :group:
i run with wolves

dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:34 am

Ok, that's good to hear. I mean, half of our population is on here apparently, so always up for helping the non-wegians. :group:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Return to General Discussion