How about that UFC 229?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

How about that UFC 229?

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:30 pm

This is probably not the place for fight chat but hey maybe somebody else is as dumb as me and loves that shit. Calling all boneheads. That being said... god DAMN that was the best ppv I've ever seen. Ferguson and Pettis were wild as hell. Derrick Lewis with that last second comeback KO and the best post fight interview ever. That ruckus at the end of the main event was um, a thing to see too i guess lol. Anybody else watch it?
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: How about that UFC 229?

Postby calfzilla » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:13 pm

I wish I would have! Unfortunately I’ve been sidelined from all fun until I can find another job... it sounded crazy though. Surprised both Pettis brothers lost on the same night.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Re: How about that UFC 229?

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:40 pm

Yeah the Roufusport gym is like a block from my house so they're the definate home town favorites for everybody i was watching with. I couldn't believe Da Silva just piggybacking Sergio lol.
good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to General Discussion