Let’s talk Meds.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Let’s talk Meds.

Postby Iommic Pope » Wed May 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Hi guys, quick update.
I just got back from my doctor and he’s put me on some Escitalopram, so we’ll see how that goes.
He gave me some melatonin to help reset my sleep pattern as well so hopefully I can start feeling the effects of that as well.
He gave me the number of a psych who works out of the same surgery who is apparently pretty good it’s dep/anxiety stuff so hopefully that pans out.
I’m looking forward to getting my uni assessment over and done with and concentrating on feeling better. Hopefully the first stages of all of this coincide at about that time.
Thanks again to everyone. I’ll be back with updates as things occur.
Also, this isn’t my thread. Feel free to share stories or seek advice/support from others.
I can’t remember if we have a thread like this already but, if you wanna do that here, go bananas.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Wed May 09, 2018 11:06 pm

:!!!:
nogodsnobedtimes

experienced
experienced

Postby calfzilla » Thu May 10, 2018 1:42 pm

Headed to the psych today to hopefully get on an antidepressant. I’ve never been the type who can’t get out of bed or anything, but it’s getting bad enough that I don’t want to do anything if I have any free time. Veggie lifestyle just isn’t my thing, but I feel stuck in it.
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

experienced
experienced

Previous

Return to General Discussion