ILF TINDER BIOS



Moderator: Ghost Hip

ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby fcknoise » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:58 pm

Now I don't really need one right now, but I always find it fun to appear to be an idiot on tinder and see how it works. Together I'm sure we can think of some really stupid ones. I'll start with an actual one i had:

Image

I thought this one was pretty stupid and its up for grabs if you need it:
"my ex left me because i pee'd in the shower so i guess i'll start off by saying i'm looking for someone realistic about this shit"

And because it's established that the type of girls who go for me are harry potter fans:
"damn gurl, you are griFINEdor, mind if i slytherin your DMs?"
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".



Drones/noises: http://www.soundcloud.com/fcknoise
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fcknoise/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8cSA ... BCtQ8M56hg

fuck pink floyd anyway

Also, you may still call me Brands
fcknoise

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: leave me alone

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Haha, you're single.
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11027
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby fcknoise » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:15 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Haha, you're single.


Or am I???
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".



Drones/noises: http://www.soundcloud.com/fcknoise
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fcknoise/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8cSA ... BCtQ8M56hg

fuck pink floyd anyway

Also, you may still call me Brands
fcknoise

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: leave me alone

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm

:cool:
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11027
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby popvulture » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:47 pm

That profile didn't produce a stanknado?
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4236
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:26 am

The one that netted me my lovely girlfriend who I am going to marry is something along the lines of
"I don't have white sunglasses
I don't drive a lowered Volkswagen
I don't have a ski boat with speakers
I have a wonderful son
I believe in science
I read books"

It works
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2263
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby goroth » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:12 pm

How’s that profile treating you Nils?
D.o.S. wrote:Slow down there Hall & Nopes that's a lot of melons for a meatbox.

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11273
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:25 pm

Mine would be:

(づ。◕‿◕。)づ
I eat the booty
lost in music wrote:Drop out of life with cone in hand. Follow the scoops to-ah the ice cream man.


good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby goroth » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:00 pm

:rofl:
D.o.S. wrote:Slow down there Hall & Nopes that's a lot of melons for a meatbox.

Debut album droppedJan 5. Fuck yeah. http://open.spotify.com/album/0vXjnDeyPNfeXWNvQRYP1H
My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 11273
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:51 pm

"True bypass or GTFO."
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4530
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby JonnyAngle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Image
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3328
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby Achtane » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Is ass-eating really as popular as rap lyrics would have you believe?
I'm up for a lot of weird stuff, but I've somehow never had the desire to lick a butthole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:Und jetzt lass uns ein paar Bäume abfackeln und Beats machen!

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13275
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: under the manchineel

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:02 pm

Achtane wrote:Is ass-eating really as popular as rap lyrics would have you believe?
I'm up for a lot of weird stuff, but I've somehow never had the desire to lick a butthole.

:erm:
For real. I like eating the other side and things go in there..

I've never had a woman ask me to toss a salad. Just saying.
BetterOffShred

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2263
Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby gnomethrone » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:12 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Generational maybe? I guess it was kinda risqué when I was a young lad but everybody I talk to in their early 20's these days is like "Yeah, I eat butt".
lost in music wrote:Drop out of life with cone in hand. Follow the scoops to-ah the ice cream man.


good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1605
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:39 am

Re: ILF TINDER BIOS

Postby Jwar » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:54 pm

If I sign up for Tinder does that mean I get to bang my ILF bros? Cause...I’m in if that’s the case.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 16790
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Next

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.