Garden of the Dead's Liberal PC Agenda

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Garden of the Dead's Liberal PC Agenda

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Ugly Nora wrote:
I don't know why, but the phrase "Bark Tartar" popped into my head this morning. That might make a good band name as well.

Think I prefer "Tart Barker". :idk:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:20 pm

Fart Baker

Nora, this one is for you!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXFi5lLU8cQ
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Wearing my crank sturgeon the shert yo! Saaawwweet!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby rustywire » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:07 pm

Every time I've been pressed to participate in collectivist ideology of no-duh (but dubious) packaging:

1) red flag patterns, parallels abusive relationships
2) convenient purity tests justifying why I'm "the wrong kind" and must atone/submit/exist to serve a greater purpose. Always.
3) angry strangers with demands how I live, talk, think, be, and pressure to abandon longstanding friends & family who don't conform & contribute to "the cause" despite being good neighbors
4) I'm assured fallacy, misrepresentation of any opposition and negativity in the name of positivity, where every attack is in retaliation, and aggression is justified when you're in good graces of The True Chosen Ones Who Know Best
5) perpetual coercion to "give us your money" combined with the above only sounds like a fashy cult scam, totally by coincidence.
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
rustywire

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Ugly Nora wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:Nice little train wreck you guys have going here.... ....

Why do you say that? With the exception of gardenofthedead, I think pretty much everyone has acted maturely and discussed things in a reasonable manner.

I'll personsplain to you.

•Buttmonkeys squabble in other dumb thread.
•gardenofthedead gets annoyed at buttmoneys, and starts a petty thread to blow off steam..
•Buttmonkeys then bring the rest of the squabbling from other dumb thread that cause the annoyance at other thread to continue in here..
•Making the whole thing more dumb than before.
• Hence, train wreck.

Ugly Nora wrote:Also, I commented earlier about piezo mic popping noises. Can anyone answer my question below about if this is normal?

"I also get a lot of pops from my Cranksturgeon piezo mics, like when I bump the cable. I don't use piezo mics often, so I don't know if this is normal for them or not. At any rate, hoping the new [patch] cables help with these items."

Is the popping accruing during use or when you are plugging and unplugging things?
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby jrfox92 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm hungry but I already had a calzone last night and it's 2:00 PM and even though I've only been awake for half an hour I'm not sure what I should eat because I don't feel like going downstairs and making food.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby crochambeau » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:
Ugly Nora wrote:
"I also get a lot of pops from my Cranksturgeon piezo mics, like when I bump the cable. I don't use piezo mics often, so I don't know if this is normal for them or not. At any rate, hoping the new [patch] cables help with these items."

Is the popping accruing during use or when you are plugging and unplugging things?

Is the popping you're hearing handling noise or cut in/out sort of popping? Piezo elements generate a voltage in relation to pressure across the membrane (more of a sandwich, really), and are therefore more prone to handling noise than many mics (my crank mic is mounted to the jack, making the cable assembly I plug into it mighty intimate with the sound it "captures").

Cutting in/out would be abnormal.
I've got to get off my ass and bring to reality that what has been quoted through existence.

Rochambeau Musical Apparatus
Reverb storefront
Shark Tank
crochambeau

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:45 pm

crochambeau wrote:
Mudfuzz wrote:
Ugly Nora wrote:

Is the popping you're hearing handling noise or cut in/out sort of popping? Piezo elements generate a voltage in relation to pressure across the membrane (more of a sandwich, really), and are therefore more prone to handling noise than many mics (my crank mic is mounted to the jack, making the cable assembly I plug into it mighty intimate with the sound it "captures").

Cutting in/out would be abnormal.

Or if they are improperly attached, or if the wire to it can move about..
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Ugly Nora » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:50 pm

The popping noise is definitely not any kind of normal handling noise - it is some sort of electrical surge pop sound heard typically while in use and I bump the cable. Honestly, I have such a huge mess off wires including unused One- Spot plugs that I am sure this combination is creating the problem. I watched a bit of that video Sharkboi posted and there was no popping, so it can't be inherent in piezos or by extension Cranksturgen piezos.

I just tore down my setup completely and will start fresh with higher quality mogami patch cables and use wall warts instead of the One Spot. I also may consider getting a power supply like one of those Strymon ones unless I read any bad reviews about it (so far everything I have seen is positive).

Thank you both for your responses.
Ugly Nora

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby cherler » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Mudfuzz wrote:I'll personsplain to you.

•Buttmonkeys squabble in other dumb thread.
•gardenofthedead gets annoyed at buttmoneys, and starts a petty thread to blow off steam..
•Buttmonkeys then bring the rest of the squabbling from other dumb thread that cause the annoyance at other thread to continue in here..
•Making the whole thing more dumb than before.
• Hence, train wreck.

Instagram yo

Good dealin's: D.o.S.
cherler

experienced
experienced

Previous

Return to General Discussion