I'd like to be more of a bastard for 2018

Moderator: Ghost Hip

I'd like to be more of a bastard for 2018

Postby Bloodhammer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:19 pm

I'm not sure how I want to go about doing so yet, but I'm thinking I'd like to become an insufferable hipster. I can't grow a lumberjack beard, but I could don a hat and start being really pretentious about music and beer. Well, I could don a hat and start being really pretentious about beer. Metal snobbery FTW. Any suggestions? There are so many things to consider. Maybe I should join the Church of Satan and PETA. Or get Harvey Weinstein's face tattooed on my junk.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Re: I'd like to be more of a bastard for 2018

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:55 pm

:lol:
Take notes from this guy. He really gets himself worked up in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlEjgaezVrA
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:05 pm

I don't know why but the premise of this thread reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kmZVMqeiI
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:56 pm

It’s better if you try to grow a beard since you can’t. The pube-beards are the most hipster
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bloodhammer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Yeah, that dude is fairly off-putting. The Burzum shirt really brings it all together for him. I wonder if I could combine that kind of cheerio-pissing with the most cliche qualities of aroma therapists and crust punks.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby Bloodhammer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:26 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:It’s better if you try to grow a beard since you can’t. The pube-beards are the most hipster

I can grow a great mustache. You've seen pics of me. I twirl that shit at the ends 'til I look like an old west pimp.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:29 pm

You could complain about "how hard it is to make your living as an artist" but live in a $2000/Month apartment and not work a job. That's one of my favorites.
General elitism is good. Really just pick any diet with a self contained aesthetic system and use it for virtue points.
Here's a great one! Story top people...for everything...bonus points if it didn't actually happen. Just talk down to people and pretend it did...it makes it true.
Am I missing anything???

You also be part 'of a scene' and for whatever said 'scene' is talk about how it was better in the early days.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:38 pm

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby snipelfritz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Keep the look relatively clean and become a Tinder fuccboi.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:04 pm

$harkToootth wrote:I don't know why but the premise of this thread reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1kmZVMqeiI

That reminded me of this.

echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:09 pm

sadly we're in a time when hipsters are the least bastardy of the bastard race. Aim higher man!
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:09 pm

@rec - I'm speechless... :lol:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:10 pm

@Bloodhammer - Get a Nu Screamer and all this will be done.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bloodhammer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:17 pm

$harkToootth wrote:You could complain about "how hard it is to make your living as an artist" but live in a $2000/Month apartment and not work a job. That's one of my favorites.
General elitism is good. Really just pick any diet with a self contained aesthetic system and use it for virtue points.
Here's a great one! Story top people...for everything...bonus points if it didn't actually happen. Just talk down to people and pretend it did...it makes it true.
Am I missing anything???

You also be part 'of a scene' and for whatever said 'scene' is talk about how it was better in the early days.

These are all great suggestions. I don't have a trust fund, though. Maybe I should start a kickstarter.

Also, keep in mind I'm still not 100% committed to the hipster angle at this early stage. It's definitely appalling, but there are still a lot of options to explore. I feel like I've already got militant atheism down to an art form. That and my aversion to comic book-based movies are things I feel like I should continue to build on to be all the bastard I can be. I'm definitely going to start being smug about being a *insert dietary lifestyle here*.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Next

Return to General Discussion