i don't trust them if....

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: i don't trust them if....

Postby behndy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Bendy...what other reasons do you not 'trust' people outside of scenes from media?

I've noticed a lot of people have been using that preface..."I don't trust people that..." "I don't trust people if..." My usual response to that is to politely follow their rules and say, "I guess you don't trust me then" and subsequently allow actions to prove yourself (oneself) trust worthy. Like a Kierkegaardian challenge.

that is a good question suh! humans that think they can be rude to wait people for no reason. any one that can never find something attractive and/or sexy about their own gender.

PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP.

...... probably more? i'm getting PERSNICKETY as i get older.

rarrrrrrrrrRRRRrrRrRrrRRrrRRRRRrrr.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby $harkToootth » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:25 pm

rustywire wrote:Peanuts Thanksgiving Special just started on ABC :hobbes:

Oh shite!!! I'm going to watch a rerun (or just go on demand).

@BEHNDY - I don't know if I 'trust' or 'distrust' people (excluding finances). Maybe 'skeptical' is the word? I don't mean to dive into semantics.

Here's a good one. People that talk about Zen, namely Buddhist Monks. If you put me in monastery away from society...I can assure you I would be as cool calm and collected as those guys. They didn't discover some great secret...logistics are just in their favor :lol:

Or folks that complain about people being testy with them in a retail environment. If I had that job (and I have) I would be testy too.

I can expound these if needed. I guess one could derive "I am skeptical of people that position themselves on operating on only one emotion."
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby behndy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:18 pm

NOPE. THERE ARE SOME BASIC FUCKING EXPERIENCES THAT IF YOU DON'T REACT LIKE A GOOD HUMAN WOULD I DON'T TRUST YOUR ASS. BECAUSE REASONS.

but jia. i'm with you.

mmmmmmm tasty TASTY semantics.

like a really boring shitty cracker. i'm talking off brand Saltine level of crap snack. smothered in the finest of creamy cheeses.

GASTRONOMICAL. CONUNDRUM.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Blackened Soul » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:52 am

in the end I just feel, if you don't LIKE Monty Python I'm not sure you are a person, more info will be needed.
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:45 am

behndy wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:Bendy...what other reasons do you not 'trust' people outside of scenes from media?

I've noticed a lot of people have been using that preface..."I don't trust people that..." "I don't trust people if..." My usual response to that is to politely follow their rules and say, "I guess you don't trust me then" and subsequently allow actions to prove yourself (oneself) trust worthy. Like a Kierkegaardian challenge.

that is a good question suh! humans that think they can be rude to wait people for no reason. any one that can never find something attractive and/or sexy about their own gender.

PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP.

...... probably more? i'm getting PERSNICKETY as i get older.

rarrrrrrrrrRRRRrrRrRrrRRrrRRRRRrrr.

What about people that dress up in diapers and it's not kinky but like all weird and they actually pee in them. You know what I mean. Old people.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:53 am

Blackened Soul wrote:in the end I just feel, if you don't LIKE Monty Python I'm not sure you are a person, more info will be needed.

I personally don't fall into this category but I do know a fair amount of people that do not enjoy the comedic genius that is Python. A rather large biography came out in the past decade. I've been meaning to read it.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:05 am

All this not trusting sounds like the scene of a buddy cop movie where the new partners first meet each other.
"You don't put sugar in your coffee! I don't trust a man that doesn't put in at least 5 sugars in!"
"Sounds to me like you're too sweet"
QUE: Blues guitar dive bomb and CUT TO:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Peppermint Patty really is a manipulative/needy person.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:52 pm

$harkToootth wrote:All this not trusting sounds like the scene of a buddy cop movie where the new partners first meet each other.
"You don't put sugar in your coffee! I don't trust a man that doesn't put in at least 5 sugars in!"
"Sounds to me like you're too sweet"
QUE: Blues guitar dive bomb and CUT TO:

*guttural growling sound*
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby $harkToootth » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:56 pm

On Behndy's initial kick...a fucking Macy's commercial nearly got me today :cry:
So I don't know if 'I don't trust them if' they don't feel sad from said Macy's commercial
Or...
'I don't trust them if' they still feel sad after realizing it was a Macy's commercial (as soon as I saw the bag and realized what it was [truly thought it was going to be a St. Jude commercial or something] I was like 'get duh fuq outta here!')
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:29 pm

I like to think, or maybe used to think, I was pretty desensitized to "disturbing movies". This one still fucks me up though... no beuno...
LLYA 4 EVA (2002) - Seriously, not for the faint of heart. I feel like this 100 fold for my fellow fuzz friends that have daughters.
SPOILER ALERT:
NSFW: show
You know a movie is super depressing when the happy ending is the protagonist kills herself... :cry: :cry:

I watched this and KLIP in the same day once. It was like Post-Soviet Double Feature Downer Day.

On a 'funnier' note... people who 'can't find good new music' I must confess... and this isn't usually my style but... I will think of you as a 'not resourceful' person. If someone says this my innate, and incorrect 2 b clear, reaction is, "Okay, let's speak slower and try to lay off the four syllable words for this one."

I hinted at this earlier... but I don't trust the people that use the I don't trust rhetoric (all my other posts were in jest... so is this one :lol: )

I've gotten I don't trust people who stand before (in social situations). Plenty of comebacks to that ranging from witty to downright mean.

I don't trust Hallmark but that won't stop me from watching way too many Hallmark movies this Holiday Season.

I don't trust ILF users who necrobump on Friday nights...
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 am

I don't do much Friday nights.. usually chill with the kitties and play guitar..

You can trust me.. :excellent:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:19 am

BetterOffShred wrote:I don't do much Friday nights.. usually chill with the kitties and play guitar..

You can trust me.. :excellent:

Bruh... u know I trust u. Even if I don't.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dubkitty » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:17 am

if they don't like dogs or cats. i understand not having pets, but if an adorable puppy or kitten doesn't make you smile why are you even alive?
In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

FIFTY YEARS OF SCARING THE CHILDREN 1970-2020--and i'm not done yet

DUBZ ÄLTER LOOPZ (2012-14): https://soundcloud.com/dubkitteh-1/sets/early-works-2012-14

DUBZ LOOPZ 2: Electronic Renaissance coming soon to a Soundcloud near you!
dubkitty

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: somewhere between Never-Never Land and Wonderland, in a place called Never Wonder Land

Previous

Return to General Discussion