"FUCK YOU ALL" -Velvet Hammer (Re-Hollywood sucks)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Hollywood sexual harrasment

Postby Mudfuzz » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:51 pm

$harkToootth wrote:about toanz but I'm 100% certain everybody here agrees.

Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:58 pm

"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pete » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:25 pm

I don't think I've ever read anything on this board that's left me feeling as dumbfounded and perplexed, as I now feel, after having read echorec's latest post in this thread.
I can't even begin to think how to respond to it, and I'm curious to see if someone will have the patience and sanity to thoroughly pick it apart.
Pete

experienced
experienced

Postby echorec » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:38 am

D.o.S. wrote:Kind of impressive to study women's issues and not have a good grounding on what constitutes rape, but I'm glad you've spent a hot minute being a raging cunt instead of posting shitty ad copy for lame pedals.

D.o.S. wrote:I can't trust the opinions of someone who can't successfully number his rants.

Yes, I did fail to renumber my list when I merged two documents. *har-har* I was in a rush to get out the door, because I was having a dinner with a friend. It's too bad, though, that you continue to show how little interest you have in actually respecting other people, if that means having to backtrack unjustifiable personal attacks.

But let's be honest you're a fucking child who wants to play in the sandbox. You think it's more important to show your little ass for your douchy e-buddies like that pusshead JR. I'm trying to get people to look more critically at a serious issue and the culture of this board, when it comes to how it digests these issues. You're just trying to be an ass. ----I guess you want people to comment on that. Congrats, you're still an ass.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:55 am

rustywire wrote:My unacknowledged prev post/response stands.

Rusty, I don't have a problem with you and I never have. No disrespect was intended by not following up with you, but I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm sick of the way people on this board treat serious issues with so little respect. I'm sick of people putting words in other people's mouths and attacking something they inferred/manufactured. I'm sick of this ad hominem bullshit. ----You're the coupon guy, you can't have opinions about social issues.

I don't have a fucking e-posse and I don't want one. I would never hide myself in the safety of a group, in order to launch a cowardly and unjustified attack on someone else. -----To see people blasting me, you'd think I attacked the accuser/alleged victim. I don't want to get into gossip about persons I've never met. My problem, once again, is how people treat these issues with so little care----it's uncivil, it's immature, and it's disgusting.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:56 am

coldbrightsunlight, I don't think I've ever been bothered by anything you've ever said on this board and you certainly don't need to censor yourself on my account. Just keep being you. I'm not trying to be condescending or hateful for the sake of shit-stirring. I just think there's too much herd mentality on this board, and I've got no patience for it.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:00 am

We get it.
You're the victim.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:10 am

echorec wrote:
rustywire wrote:My unacknowledged prev post/response stands.

Rusty, I don't have a problem with you and I never have. No disrespect was intended by not following up with you, but I'm sick of this bullshit. I'm sick of the way people on this board treat serious issues with so little respect. I'm sick of people putting words in other people's mouths and attacking something they inferred/manufactured. I'm sick of this ad hominem bullshit. ----You're the coupon guy, you can't have opinions about social issues.

I don't have a fucking e-posse and I don't want one. I would never hide myself in the safety of a group, in order to launch a cowardly and unjustified attack on someone else. -----To see people blasting me, you'd think I attacked the accuser/alleged victim. I don't want to get into gossip about persons I've never met. My problem, once again, is how people treat these issues with so little care----it's uncivil, it's immature, and it's disgusting.

I'm sorry guys but I actually agree with what he's saying here. Lately I've felt like ILF has become so damn cliquey that I was going to throw in the towel after Secret Santa.

The pretentiousness, the lack of respect, the constant snide and dickish remarks...it's getting really really old. I can handle it to a point but sometimes I want to throat punch a mother fucker on here.

The dismissive nature of some people is beyond me. So, again, I agree with Echo here.

I'm not perfect and I say fucked up shit all the time, but I feel like there's a constant circle jerk, mob mentality going on here and for the first time ever I feel like an outsider.

Arguing over fucking rape guys. For fucks sake. Rape is horrible and my entire point in this thread was to have a civilized conversation about how damaging it is to find out some of your hero's are complete pieces of shit. It wasn't to create a whirlwind of self righteous bullshit like every other fucking thread on this goddamn forum.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:11 am

Oh and by the fucking way. Here's the LEGAL definition of rape-

“The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

Just so we can all be clear here.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby waltdogg » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:12 am

okay. read the news. got up to speed.

my only opinion is fuck all these shit humans.

as for hero worship. no one's perfect.
Last edited by waltdogg on Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:13 am

waltdogg wrote:okay. read the news. got up to speed.

This is the best response so far in this thread. Thank you.

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby codetocontra » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:19 am

Echorec,

2) I think you lost your message during your hissy fit.

2) You have valid points about accusations do not equal guilt. Though there are some cases where there is smoke there is probably fire (Weinstein, Cosby, Spacey).

2) You have mentioned several times about how you hate this board for a number of generalities pointed at a few people but applied to everyone. If you hate this place then why are you still here?

2) Is there something going on in your life that is causing you to lash out here? Not just in this thread but others. Do you need a hug? :hug:
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby echorec » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:20 am

jrfox92 wrote:We get it.
You're the victim.

You're a little bitch with a dirty diaper who stalks me from thread-to-thread. Just shut the fuck up. You're the JHS of message board posters. How can anyone tell you apart? You're both laconic milquetoasts who have formed your entire identity off the work of other people. JHS has their stolen circuits and you have your GIFs. Without other people's work to stand behind, you have no voice. You're just a stuffed shirt and khakis, like the world's most-vanilla mannequin.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:22 am

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:
waltdogg wrote:okay. read the news. got up to speed.

This is the best response so far in this thread. Thank you.

it's the only sane response i can give without being pejorative, crude, or putting myself on the level such scum.

i know i'm guilty of being a shit causer. but that's because i've come to realize life is just full absudity and sprinkled with good times and bad times. these are simply bad times. and for us it always seems to be around the holidays.

i don't think my heart can take it if we lose another one this season

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:23 am

on a side note, how is this thread completely spiraled out of control only 6 pages in?

what have i been missing on here?

waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion