Its the most spookiest time of the year.

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Its the most spookiest time of the year.

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Yo yo boiz, its that time of the year again. Post your halloween spooky shit here. Movies, stories, websites, podcasts, music. I want all of it. Lets get it going bitcheeeeeeeeeez.

ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Its the most spookiest time of the year.

Postby Blackened Soul » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:05 pm

If you are doing it right... You should be extending this out all year long... I mean I pretty much only wear black, my love for old monster movies is year round... Something like over half the music on my phone is goth,doom,blackmetal etc... the shopping at this time of year is awesome! Like I got a spiderweb throw pillow today :thumb: I do love this time of year though, it's been dark, rainy and really windy all day today, there are bits of fir tree all over the place.

On an important note, is anyone else noticing all the white pumpkins are a bit off color this year? Kind of yellowy... I don't know.. The overall pumkin quality seems to be off this year, I'm sure it's all the fucked up weather, not sure I'm going to bother this year.. I had a good idea though.. I was thinking about getting a bag of cheap glowy vampir teeth and inlay them in the jackolantern so it would be like lots of glowy mouths. :idk:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:10 pm

I do. The puddin cave is pretty much all spooky shit. Usually I take advantage of this time of year to grab decor for my space. I also love black, most of my clothes are ether black or dark colors.

I think I've sen those. Target or somewhere else?

As for the pumpkin thing, I feel like they've been getting yellower as they years have gone by. Thought it was just the way they were grown but I suppose the climate could have something to do with it. Never really thought about it until now.

heh, this thread is now serious pumpkin discussions only.

I like that teeth idea! If they're translucent and you light the jack o lanterns the light will shine thru the teeth.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby reckon luck » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:22 pm

The GOAT
reckon luck

committed
committed

Postby Blackened Soul » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:33 pm

BitchPudding wrote:I think I've sen those. Target or somewhere else.

Biglots :evil:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:39 am

well, its about that time.
when the ghouls ghost goblins and gremlins come out to fright, scare little girls in the middle of the night, take little ol johnny into the darkness, strip him bare, makem loose his hair, some say he vanished outa thin air..yall can have a good heart and yall may say your prayers at night....but that wont stop a werewolf in the dead of night, when the moon is full and bright, you might be walking in the dark to prove its real fun, then theres a rattle scratch and thump, and your face tightens up like starin into the barrel of a gun...figure it was nothin, & start to whistle a tune, till you hear that scratch go pitter pat again, though its just a leaf and the wind sayin "you"
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:44 am

strange things that twist and crawl, the little girl who tred on love, come to my house to stay! chase the chickens off the porch and dust the curds and whey! And after the supper things are done..and all the kitchen things are done...we sit around the fire and have the mostest fun and listen to the witches tales & how the goblins will get cha if ya dont watch out,
and once there was a little boy who wouldn't say his prayers, and when he went to bed at night way up stairs with the stars, his mammy heard him hollerin his daddy heard him bawl but when they pulled the kivers down, he wasn't there at all....they searched for him in the attic room, the cubby hole and chimney flue, but all they ever found of him was his pants and a shoe...and the goblins will getcha if ya dont watch out!
Once there was a little girl who always laughed and grinned and made fun of everyone and all her blood and kin, she'd make fun of old folk and stick her tounge out and say she didn't care...and as she turned her heels to run & hide.. there came two great big black things astandin by her side, they snatched her through the ceiling fore they knew what she's about, she should had known the goblins will getcha if ya dont watch out!
all im sayin is if you chop off one head you can chop off another....I just cant take no pleasure in killin, just theres some things you gotta do...doesnt mean ya gotta like it..my familys always been into meat, grandaddy taught me how to use the sledge..i got some good barbecue here..if yall come on by though I might want to dress ya up like goats and try to catch ya.
dog will hunt.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:17 am

Gremlins gonna mess up every cassette from London to Idaho

EDIT:
Check out Parapod. So goddamn underrated
https://soundcloud.com/theparapod/the-p ... episode-01
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Kacey Y » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:46 am

I don't have any spooky stuff to talk about, but I like spooky stuff. I just want to be where the spooky talk is going down.

Appalachian Queer Punk Moms Local 138
Kacey Y

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby repoman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 am

Both versions of Not of this Earth
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:05 am

omg...i love you. there is a third version as well, and its the worst but amazing to see if youve seen those two....same script little adjustments....totally my favorite for corman script...
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 am

almost same script, same story, another favorite..

these^ are scifi/ monster films and the classic horror you all should know, so...heres one I recall being pretty cool.
Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:21 am

and just so yall know, if you plan to sell your soul to the devil for a life time supply of pot, you better have one groovy jacket.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:54 am

comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to General Discussion