PeteeBee needs OUR help! (WE DID IT!)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: PeteeBee needs OUR help! (WE DID IT!)

Postby waltdogg » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:45 am

not at all! just send it to the address peter provided or mine and i'll deliver it personally.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby DRodriguez » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Winners of the raffle have been notified.

Thanks again for all of you, y'all make me proud.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:43 am

Peter, how are things? Getting settled in a new place with new stuff? How is the gear situation? In some way a chance to start fresh could be liberating.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:33 am

Yes, got an update for us?
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:13 am

peter has been busy dealing with insurance and moving into an new home.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby PeteeBee » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:10 am

Yeah we’re still couch surfing around but could be moving in any day. Oddly we are just waiting on carpet installation. We are now staying with an aunt and uncle who are really sweet. Uncle is an awesome pianist who loves to let my girls play with him and it’s been great to watch.
This isn’t unique to us now but the hardest thing has just been dealing with life on so many fronts at once, like my wife and i are both in college, plus work, and I’m getting all my shit together for transferring schools next semester, then adding on being homeless and having to keep finding new places to stay, trying to make an itemized list for insurance, and not having any routines any more for the girls. Sorry that’s such a long sentence lol. Just keeping all that going on/productive has been really hard.
We are still doing good though i think. Having support through here, and local family and friends has really made all the difference. Clothes, toys, and books people sent for the girls have been loved and read hundreds of times haha. Once we are able to settle in to the new place i think all the good things about being liberated from stuff and such will take effect more. Idk, kind of a rambling update but it’s 4 am and I can’t sleep.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 am

:hug:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby codetocontra » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Sounds like you still have your hands full of dealing with the aftermath. I meant no offense by suggesting this could be liberating. From my perspective we just accumulate so much junk and sometimes it is hard to part with for sentimental or "someday this will be useful" reasons. So in my warped mind being forced to part with some possessions would be a sort of relieving chance for a fresh start. Like if you had a choice of A or B, you chose A in the past and this time you could choose B, C, or even nothing. But these thoughts are mainly gear-centric and could apply to that other clutter that we accumulate, maybe not so much of the basics. But even then, there are things like cooking utensils that you don't love but you already owned it and it works so there was no urgency to replace it, and now you could pick up something nicer. Maybe. Hope that clarifies my intent.
codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby PeteeBee » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:26 pm

Yeah even like a day after the fire i mostly felt relief from all the stuff we had accumulated. And like you said, so much of it is stuff that even if we do replace stuff it won’t be the exact same.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to General Discussion