Bitchpudding AMA



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby waltdogg » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:01 am

have you seen the fuck in b/s/t for $110? it is in the uk though so shipping might be a pitch.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3044
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: hell, ca

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:15 pm

waltdogg wrote:have you seen the fuck in b/s/t for $110? it is in the uk though so shipping might be a pitch.

Haven't seen it, but can't afford it right now. Cash is tight and credit card debt is a bitchpudding
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:18 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
waltdogg wrote:have you seen the fuck in b/s/t for $110? it is in the uk though so shipping might be a pitch.

Haven't seen it, but can't afford it right now. Cash is tight and credit card debt is a bitchpudding

is bitch pudding a sweet treat or a spicy delight?
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3494
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:21 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:
waltdogg wrote:have you seen the fuck in b/s/t for $110? it is in the uk though so shipping might be a pitch.

Haven't seen it, but can't afford it right now. Cash is tight and credit card debt is a bitchpudding

is bitch pudding a sweet treat or a spicy delight?

Sweet and spicy, like me bby. ;)
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:02 pm

BitchPudding wrote:
JonnyAngle wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:
waltdogg wrote:have you seen the fuck in b/s/t for $110? it is in the uk though so shipping might be a pitch.

Haven't seen it, but can't afford it right now. Cash is tight and credit card debt is a bitchpudding

is bitch pudding a sweet treat or a spicy delight?

Sweet and spicy, like me bby. ;)


Image
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3494
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:08 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:
JonnyAngle wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:
waltdogg wrote:have you seen the fuck in b/s/t for $110? it is in the uk though so shipping might be a pitch.

Haven't seen it, but can't afford it right now. Cash is tight and credit card debt is a bitchpudding

is bitch pudding a sweet treat or a spicy delight?

Sweet and spicy, like me bby. ;)


Image

Image
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby UglyCasanova » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:19 pm

What does you being my boy entail?
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11197
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Bitchpudding AMA

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:21 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:What does you being my boy entail?

Me being ya boi means a great many things. Im the dude you can count on to: get crazy, do something stupid, do something smart, break something, meme.

Basically whenever someones like "yo, I know this guy..", Im that guy bitch. :snax:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Previous

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.