Fuzztopia: Follow the Smoke toward the Riff-Filled Land

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Fuzztopia: Follow the Smoke toward the Riff-Filled Land

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:56 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:At least I have a job I guess.

I feel the same way. Sometimes I have two or even three jobs. Historically I don't say, "No" to work. Keeps me young I guess :lol:
That and any time I feel like complaining about life I just watch "Lilya 4-ever" and just think, "You know what...I'm good...no complaints here." :lol:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:47 pm

I watch Tombstone..

I'm your huckleberry
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:29 pm

$harkToootth wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:At least I have a job I guess.

I feel the same way. Sometimes I have two or even three jobs. Historically I don't say, "No" to work. Keeps me young I guess :lol:
That and any time I feel like complaining about life I just watch "Lilya 4-ever" and just think, "You know what...I'm good...no complaints here." :lol:

That’s how the reptilian overlords want you to think. Comparison is either the germ or the epitaph to revolution.
Last edited by Invisible Man on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Invisible Man » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Related (and I may have said this here), but I was voted ‘most likely to lead a radical revolution’ in high school. Wtf is that category...I was pictured with an Afro in a torn and painted Subway shirt, brandishing a sawed-off broom handle. Wish I could find that shit right now to look at how far I've fallen.

How would 17 year old you feel about current you?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby $harkToootth » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Perplexed -> Disappointed -> Then I think he would understand. Honestly, I think I would learn a lot from 17 year old $hark. It would be like a note comparing session.
That said 22-24 year old me would probably be very pleased.
I think on a Physical and Social level all past ages would be fine. It's the 'success' + 'artistic' level I think a couple of my past lives would be like 'WTF Man...'
The past lives have some good points but I think the most jarring thing would be my dislike of travel. 17 year old me wouldn't be able to comprehend that (and he would be in the majority).
Invisible Man wrote:Wtf is that category...

I'm assuming it means you have a sense of moral conviction and ability to bring people together. All good attributes.
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby odontophobia » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:13 pm

Invisible Man wrote:Related (and I may have said this here), but I was voted ‘most likely to lead a radical revolution’ in high school. Wtf is that category...I was pictured with an Afro in a torn and painted Subway shirt, brandishing a sawed-off broom handle. Wish I could find that shit right now to look at how far I've fallen.

How would 17 year old you feel about current you?

What are you the toxic ducking avenger?
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby BetterOffShred » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:32 pm

I'm fairly certain 17 year old me was too high to give a shit. He would probably be pumped that I'm way better at guitar than he is, and want to smoke a bowl and admire guitars.

He certainly did dislike "the man" .. as I still do .. but yeah I'm a sellout bitch. I work for a power utility. The inescapable monthly bill with government mandated profitability. The ultimate in oppressive overlords for a modern world.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion