Dad Dick 2999 here AMA

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Dad Dick 2999 here AMA

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:04 pm

MEDITATIONS By Marcus Aurelius has one of the most intense openings of 'philosophic' texts. Kind of the same level as BEYONG GOOD AND EVIL. You read the first few sentences and how direct they are, you think, "Oh we're just going to get right into this aren't we"
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:06 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
$harkToootth wrote:Systemic institutions aside, I wish more people could be as nice as the Carybara...they're so nice :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCwcJsBYL3o

:love: those big guinea pigs! :!!!:

They looks so wonderful. But because they are herd animals, require almost non-stop attention, so if you were into domesticated animals, it would be to your benefit to have other pets. I'm the last person that should ever have a pet, per their neediness, let alone one as needy as a Carybara.
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:10 pm

:idk: We had guinea pigs as pets when I was a kid. :bear:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Carybara = Capybara. I seem to have 'typing apnea' this evening.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:13 pm

1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:20 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:27 pm

We had Carygrants when I was a kid.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:35 pm

I watched Cary Granite on The Flintstones when I was a kid.
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:42 pm

I need to sleep. I'm getting strangely sentimental about standing up to things that are more powerful than oneself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kylnv0eTsGc
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby codetocontra » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:29 pm

Solution is pancakes.

codetocontra

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Invisible Man » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:32 pm

$harkToootth wrote:I won't speak for IM but I don't think it's that. That was just something else festering out of the unfolding of this thread. IM spoke more about 'sense of purpose' and the hard work he put in to attaining this did not yield that result. So it's not discovering that on the most objective level, rather, one specific 'arc' in IM's life.

For reference to Western Media, I liken IM to the Max Von Sydow character in THE SEVENTH SEAL.

This is very flattering, but I think it’s how I’m feeling, yeah.

Never did make those pancakes. Had donuts for dinner, though.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.

https://soundcloud.com/invisible-man-music
https://bradromans.bandcamp.com/album/figures
Invisible Man

Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF

Postby Somnambulance » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:30 am

I had a praying mantis as a pet as a kid and Pauline was the coolest pet I've ever had.
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:58 am

Those things are the best. They're good luck and they know things. Except how to survive mating, it a male.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:58 pm

But like, what a way to peak.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 pm

I was walking my kid to the car and saw my shadow and there was somthing protruding from my cap.. yesterday, so I grabbed it and lo and behole the biggest praying mantis id ever seen and had not seen one alive in years.......let her go in a tree after we made up.,,she bit me hard...but then we looked into each others eyes and I let her crawl on me back and asked some passing kids if there was a bug on me back...good fun
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion