CELL PHONE RADIATION ALERT!

Moderator: Ghost Hip

CELL PHONE RADIATION ALERT!

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:34 am

so, if lets say you talk on you cell for an hour...have any of yall noticed your ear hot and a fuild build up sensation?
the whole OMG im gonna get a tumor thing is as bad as self diagnosing your self threw google...
so how much do you use a cell phone per day? and have you felt those effects?...
...what do you think about cell phone microwaves and our body/brain tissue/ear?
....just got off the phone talking for an hour and 20 min and, like times before, became irritated with that hot ear, so decided to look up if any good studys have been reported, but its all just babble bullshit....some say one thing, and others say another...what do you know about cell phone use on the brain?
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: CELL PHONE RADIATION ALERT!

Postby actual » Wed May 03, 2017 1:40 am

You know, cellphones are electronic devices that produce heat.
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:42 am

BINGO! just tryin to get that straight...theres all sorts of crazy cell theory's...just thought id bring that up.....thanks actualidiot.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby actual » Wed May 03, 2017 1:43 am

Laptops on your dick is a whole nother story tho
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 03, 2017 1:49 am

:lol:
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 am

actualidiot wrote:You know, cellphones are electronic devices that produce heat.

+1,000,000
I don't even have cell service anymore and that bitch (my phone :cool: ) can get insanely hot in the right context.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed May 03, 2017 2:31 am

"Do cell phones kill brain cells?
Radiation from mobiles may lead to brain damage. Radiation from mobile phones may cause brain tissue damage, a two-year study has found. ... It is the first time scientists have used cells from human blood vessels rather than rats, bringing researchers closer to the truth about long-term mobile phone use."

this is what im talking about, this above too is just a snippit of all the worrisome b.s. about cell phones....one study said 40% of users after 4 years have shown to have an increase risk of tumors..................only theres no proof on said sites, and its all from early 2000, lastest 2010 I could find by just typing in different sentences.
....its just as bad as, well cigarettes will kill you...but little old ladys hot boxing in their car with window up are just fine, but 40 yr old johnny is now on his last breath....hopfully ya got a heavily dated dna strain with parents from different regions or your cells being without such cultural diversity will damn you from not being able to slip in that safety chromosome to extend longevity...wahtever..anyways this making me feel like I should read ted kaczynski's "industrial society and its future" ...but gonna drink my 11th beer and watch ghost of Frankenstein...never seen it before...yall keep it sleazy and easy...night night.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Olin » Wed May 03, 2017 4:49 am

I remember having to a big study on this back in school. In short, the radiation from your phone is beyond insignificant and of all the things to worry about in the day, that shouldn't be one.
Simplest solution though: don't answer your phone ever because no one likes to be called.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?

https://barewireson.bandcamp.com/album/off-black
Olin

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed May 03, 2017 7:24 am

I radiate so much heat and sexual energy that my phone gets hot when I look at it.
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to General Discussion