· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: East Coast Meetup Oct. 7-9 - MAYBE. NEWS INSIDE

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 am

Talked with Brian. Venue is locked down. So there's no reason not to do it now.

Someone who is in Philly should probably take charge and coordinate with Brian and the rest of the people here.

At this point, it sounds like a Sunday only event. Since there is no rehearsal space for Saturday. I do not know if people will want to drop a bunch of cash on a studio because travel and accommodations aren't cheap. Also since there are no solid numbers on who or how many people are going. And I am assuming the venue will still need to be paid for.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:12 pm

DRodriguez wrote:Talked with Brian. Venue is locked down. So there's no reason not to do it now.

Someone who is in Philly should probably take charge and coordinate with Brian and the rest of the people here.

At this point, it sounds like a Sunday only event. Since there is no rehearsal space for Saturday. I do not know if people will want to drop a bunch of cash on a studio because travel and accommodations aren't cheap. Also since there are no solid numbers on who or how many people are going. And I am assuming the venue will still need to be paid for.

yeah venue is locked down and i'm going to pay for it, no worries. i don't know exactly what time we can get in there, etc. but i'll find out. unfortunately i'll be at fear the riff expo on saturday in nyc and a wedding sunday in upstate new york so i won't even be around to hang or help out with crashing, etc... :cry:

i'll do whatever i can beforehand to help out with logistics and info on food, bars, whatever yall are into. i *thought* my new place would be finished by now but it's not... it will be next year sometime and when that happens i will be 100% down to host the whole hang. :hug:

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:25 pm

HEYOOOOOOOO

please give me a roll call of peeps who are *definitely* coming to this because it seems like it lost steam without anyone in charge. again, i'm happy to sponsor the venue cost but if no one's coming i'd rather save my money. also if like only 2 or 3 people are planning on coming it will probably be a waste to use a venue that holds like 100 people... there's a chance the dude can last-minute book it if we decide to bail but i need to know in the next few days or so.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Honestly it doesn't seems like too many folks are doing this...

I have to back out as too much shit has come up lately...

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:17 pm

I can definitely make it.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 am

Yeah, probably not worth it if it's just me.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Looks like we've got DRod, bennroe, OddKnowledge, bewatersound, Strange Tales, kbit, rickenbastard, me and a bunch of maybes. That seems like enough to make it work.
Last edited by oldangelmidnight on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Yeah, I'm in.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm not there. I'm home between two trips that weekend. Was just trying to kickstart this again for y'all

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:45 pm

I've had family stuff keep me financially tight, so I have to bow it. I'm so mad about it though because I genuinely wanted to come and hang out with you guys. :cry:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:47 pm

still should be able to make it!!

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm

I am not going to be able to make it unfortunately. Taking the kids to the beach so that H can see a huge car show that weekend. I am sorry that I won't be there, I would love to hang. If any of y'all venture close to Baltimore before or after, please let me know!

Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:31 pm

I won't be able to make it, sorry!

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:03 pm

I would have loved to go, but it seems like no one can commit. Fucking ILF people. You dick heads!!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:32 am

I won't be able to do this anymore either.
Post a reply