Baseball



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Baseball

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:44 am

So my dad is a huge stros fan. Go him.

Hoping me and his other chirrens can score him tickets.
MSUsousaphone

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am
Location: Lake Charles, La

Re: Baseball

Postby raj007 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:14 am

While painful to see Roberts' poor pitching management and lost opportunities ...

What a game.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.


D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: USA

Re: Baseball

Postby Bassist_Diver » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:27 am

MSUsousaphone wrote:So my dad is a huge stros fan. Go him.

Hoping me and his other chirrens can score him tickets.


Tickets for tonight's game ranged from $900 up to $6k last night, I don't want to imagine how painful they are day-of.

I'll be more interested to see if the MLB makes the open the roof or not.
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: Baseball

Postby JereFuzz » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:02 pm

:love: Bottom of 3rd, no outs, 1 HR, on 1st/2nd base ... for the 'Stros! Gonna be a massacre! :mad:
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 am

Re: Baseball

Postby JereFuzz » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:04 pm

correction bottom of 2nd ... 'stros just scored! 2-0, no outs
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 am

Re: Baseball

Postby MSUsousaphone » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:
MSUsousaphone wrote:So my dad is a huge stros fan. Go him.

Hoping me and his other chirrens can score him tickets.


Tickets for tonight's game ranged from $900 up to $6k last night, I don't want to imagine how painful they are day-of.

I'll be more interested to see if the MLB makes the open the roof or not.


In stub hub they drop the game of. I had Saints tickets for almost a decade and on game day you can get some steals from people panicking to sell. They got an low as $500 for actual seats, not just standing room, today a few hours before this massacre started.
MSUsousaphone

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2776
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 am
Location: Lake Charles, La

Re: Baseball

Postby JereFuzz » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:49 pm

5-3 ... Dodgers catching up ...
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 am

Re: Baseball

Postby JereFuzz » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:46 am

Well the 'stros only need one more ...
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 am

Re: Baseball

Postby popvulture » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:25 am

That game was insane. And yes.... one... more... :omg:
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4518
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: Baseball

Postby raj007 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 am

Craziest game I've ever watched I think.

Also, that umpire was horrendous with balls and strikes...for both sides.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.


D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: USA

Re: Baseball

Postby lordgalvar » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:03 am

Hope the Astros can close this out.

Not looking forward to dodger fan reaction either way. Gotta lock down the fort haha.

Lakers win, cop cars get lit...don't know what dodger fans have planned, but just knowing them from when they play the Angels, it ain't going to be fun.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5759
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: Somewhere between ignore and the OC

Re: Baseball

Postby reckon luck » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 am

This series has been absolutely lit.
reckon luck

committed
committed
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:52 pm

Re: Baseball

Postby Bassist_Diver » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:57 pm

raj007 wrote:Craziest game I've ever watched I think.

Also, that umpire was horrendous with balls and strikes...for both sides.


The umps in Houston have been shit all post-season, so it's not just him. I don't know why here, though - everywhere else has been pretty good, but for some reason when they come here they seem to make a pit stop at the Flying Saucer before the games.
Image
The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. - Jacques Cousteau
Good dealings with: Vrom, Conky

Yamaha / Gallien-Krueger / Pedals
Bassist_Diver

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 892
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:20 am
Location: Texas

Re: Baseball

Postby popvulture » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:
raj007 wrote:Craziest game I've ever watched I think.

Also, that umpire was horrendous with balls and strikes...for both sides.


The umps in Houston have been shit all post-season, so it's not just him. I don't know why here, though - everywhere else has been pretty good, but for some reason when they come here they seem to make a pit stop at the Flying Saucer before the games.

:lol:

Yeah he was pretty bad, some seriously egregious calls. FWIW I've been in LA all week and it's been pretty fun, although I've had to restrain myself from yelling and clapping in some Dodgers bars a couple times thus far :D
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4518
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: Baseball

Postby raj007 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Honestly, I think it'd be a shame if this didn't go 7. Maximum drama is needed.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.


D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 747
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.