ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:59 pm

:hug:

#dadjokes
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33310
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby vidret » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 pm

jwar wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
jwar wrote:… found out that vegetarians don't think I'm as funny as I think I am...


I don't think it's just vegetarians. Does anybody think you're as funny as you think you are? :snax:


My kids do. v :no: v :( :cry:


Laughing with you or laughing at you :lol:
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6183
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Jwar » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 pm

vidret wrote:
jwar wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
jwar wrote:… found out that vegetarians don't think I'm as funny as I think I am...


I don't think it's just vegetarians. Does anybody think you're as funny as you think you are? :snax:


My kids do. v :no: v :( :cry:


Laughing with you or laughing at you :lol:


Most likely both! hahaha

I annoy the shit out of them!


Oh and we decided that if I ever go overseas that you and I have to have a fight. Not a fight like to the death or anything. Just like a wrestle around with some oil type of fight. Maybe mud. Depends on how you're feeling. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 16738
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby raj007 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Can I be the guy who oils you beefcakes up?
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.


D.o.S wrote:Whenever I step on my tuner the shitty guitar playing stops.
raj007

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: USA

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:43 pm

JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:09 pm

jwar wrote:
vidret wrote:
jwar wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
jwar wrote:… found out that vegetarians don't think I'm as funny as I think I am...


I don't think it's just vegetarians. Does anybody think you're as funny as you think you are? :snax:


My kids do. v :no: v :( :cry:


Laughing with you or laughing at you :lol:


Most likely both! hahaha

I annoy the shit out of them!


Oh and we decided that if I ever go overseas that you and I have to have a fight. Not a fight like to the death or anything. Just like a wrestle around with some oil type of fight. Maybe mud. Depends on how you're feeling. :)


The EU made the same decision. Jwar and Vid in the thunder dome.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer, Eivind August, Goroth

http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4895
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Jello? :snax:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33310
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Jwar » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:11 pm

Disarm D'arcy wrote:
jwar wrote:
vidret wrote:
jwar wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
jwar wrote:… found out that vegetarians don't think I'm as funny as I think I am...


I don't think it's just vegetarians. Does anybody think you're as funny as you think you are? :snax:


My kids do. v :no: v :( :cry:


Laughing with you or laughing at you :lol:


Most likely both! hahaha

I annoy the shit out of them!


Oh and we decided that if I ever go overseas that you and I have to have a fight. Not a fight like to the death or anything. Just like a wrestle around with some oil type of fight. Maybe mud. Depends on how you're feeling. :)


The EU made the same decision. Jwar and Vid in the thunder dome.

I'm down. :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 16738
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Jello? :snax:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33310
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:45 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:Arby's? :snax:
JonnyAngle

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3316
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:48 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:Arby's? :snax:

Image
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 33310
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 am

As long as no mayo is armed in the process, you have my full support
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer, Eivind August, Goroth

http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4895
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:43 am

MILITANT CONDIMENTS

ARM THE MAYO
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby PanicProne » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:31 am

Invisible Man wrote:MILITANT CONDIMENTS

ARM THE MAYO

You're the mayor?
The guitar mayor of the aztec tribes?
PanicProne

experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm
Location: Swengland

Re: ILFMW2017 August 5th -6th

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:39 am

ARM THE ME/AJ/YOR

These puns are getting unwieldy.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
Invisible Man

User avatar
Zen of BILF
Zen of BILF
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: comesect2.0, MechaGodzilla, The Eristic and 7 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.