ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby AZX309 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:42 pm

I might be able to make it out this time.
D.o.S. wrote:you're not my real dad
AZX309

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:59 pm

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:18 pm

O-phobe; xXxleroyxXx: MI ROAD TRIP

I HAVE A TINY CAR
IT'S NOT ALL THAT FAR
PLAY WITH CRAZY PEDALS
PEDALS TO THE METALZ
METAAAAALZ
Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm.
Eivind August wrote:Relativism is the death of discourse. Equality is a social construct. Capitalist economy is key to governing the plebeian masses. Cats are awesome.

ck3 wrote:It's all fun and games until someone develops deep vein thrombosis.


hot deals: resin, fldrvr, PlasticPeople, colenboozey, multi_s, hatshirt, Tristan, LG, tuj, durwin, cpoppell
Invisible Man

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm
Location: Dexter, MI, USA

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby Invisible Man » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:19 pm

I also have wee ones, but I may lose my mind soon anyway, so I recommend we abandon them to their own devices like fathers of old in the interest of selfishness and daditude.
Progress is not possible without deviation from the norm.
Eivind August wrote:Relativism is the death of discourse. Equality is a social construct. Capitalist economy is key to governing the plebeian masses. Cats are awesome.

ck3 wrote:It's all fun and games until someone develops deep vein thrombosis.


hot deals: resin, fldrvr, PlasticPeople, colenboozey, multi_s, hatshirt, Tristan, LG, tuj, durwin, cpoppell
Invisible Man

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1794
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:26 pm
Location: Dexter, MI, USA

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby baremountain » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Ugh, it's a 14 hour drive from Dallas, but I am very tempted... Knowing this far ahead of time, maybe I can plan something.
I normally make a trip to Nashville every labor day weekend to visit my best friend out there, but I could probably swing 2 longer breaks from work. Maybe I can talk the gf into doing a camping trip or something on and have it line up with this.
baremountain

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby jwar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Come one, come all! Jack, Gregmon want's to come! I think he'd be great to have there!

Also, I asked my cousin and he's interested too. He's a guitar player but he's not that familiar with pedals, so I thought it'd be a blast for him.
"My boner"

-Jwar
jwar

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 12595
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby JonnyAngle » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:04 pm

Oh yeah. I'll have to post in in the tb place. Could be a riot.

I asked my guitar player if he wants to come. He's s "just need my 18w amp" guy. He respectfully declined lol
I etch pedals and stuff
http://www.droppingacidpedaletching.com
"hey this ... ooh that...boner this, cumstain that" -silikon
"I don't trust the condition from a guy who thinks the tubes are bad in a solid state amp" -Drodriguez
"ct5->step on it->wow
856->step on it->wut->sleep on it->wowza" -multi_s
JonnyAngle

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby odontophobia » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 pm

I'm not ruling it out, just a very soft maybe. Also maybe flying because that cuts out a lot of travel time. :P
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby jwar » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:10 pm

Well this year I plan on bringing my stack. So at least one cab, amp, pedalboard and a ton of extra pedals in case anyone wants to swap stuff.
"My boner"

-Jwar
jwar

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 12595
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby Gregmon79 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:31 pm

I think I'll be der
I LOVE THE MUFF!!

Killing gods new EP is now available! http://killinggodsofficial.bandcamp.com ... pe-2015-ep
Gregmon79

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:57 am
Location: Chicagoland area

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby DRodriguez » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:39 pm

This is going to be crazy this year. I love it.

Anyone have a blue knob spectre to try out? I kind of want to upgrade, but I'm scared it won't go as crazy as the purps
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby baremountain » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:04 pm

DRodriguez wrote:Anyone have a blue knob spectre to try out? I kind of want to upgrade, but I'm scared it won't go as crazy as the purps

:hello: If I can make it I'll bring mine
baremountain

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby JonnyAngle » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Joel got it on his calendar so he can make a proper appearance!!!

Maybe his wife will come again this year.
I etch pedals and stuff
http://www.droppingacidpedaletching.com
"hey this ... ooh that...boner this, cumstain that" -silikon
"I don't trust the condition from a guy who thinks the tubes are bad in a solid state amp" -Drodriguez
"ct5->step on it->wow
856->step on it->wut->sleep on it->wowza" -multi_s
JonnyAngle

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:35 am
Location: Maple Grove, MN

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby aetheriac » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:13 pm

DRodriguez wrote:This is going to be crazy this year. I love it.

Anyone have a blue knob spectre to try out? I kind of want to upgrade, but I'm scared it won't go as crazy as the purps


I should have mine modded by then.
The last time I tried out the purp, it was super noisy to me.
aetheriac

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:09 am

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby xrleroyx » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Invisible Man wrote:O-phobe; xXxleroyxXx: MI ROAD TRIP

I HAVE A TINY CAR
IT'S NOT ALL THAT FAR
PLAY WITH CRAZY PEDALS
PEDALS TO THE METALZ
METAAAAALZ


I like how you wrote my username better than my actual username.

I work for a rental car company and was planning on just renting something and driving. You guys can ride with me if you want.
Band: Dharma For One (Michigan Gaze for Dayz)
dharmaforone.bandcamp.com
Music:
NSFW: show

Solo stuff:

Good Deals: WAY too many to list. I'm xrleroyx on basically all gear-related forums.
xrleroyx

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:32 am
Location: Detroit, Michigan

Re: ILFMW2017 (Foam Party)

Postby odontophobia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:02 am

xrleroyx wrote:
Invisible Man wrote:O-phobe; xXxleroyxXx: MI ROAD TRIP

I HAVE A TINY CAR
IT'S NOT ALL THAT FAR
PLAY WITH CRAZY PEDALS
PEDALS TO THE METALZ
METAAAAALZ


I like how you wrote my username better than my actual username.

I work for a rental car company and was planning on just renting something and driving. You guys can ride with me if you want.


So you're renting a van so we can bring all the gear?
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3973
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.