ILFcast (EP8: DRod, Worra and UC (and chickens))



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velco (info in first post!)

Postby odontophobia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:31 am

this is gonna be so fucking awesome.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4127
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velco (info in first post!)

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am

Cool cool. Cant wait to get this started.
ImageImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI.
Achtane wrote:More enclosure = more space for toan fairies
behndy wrote:the idea of a huge modular shynth and the MOUNDS OF NOTES involved gives me a frustrated taint and a near paralytic peen peen.
PetZounds wrote:GOD IS DEAD BECAUSE HE SMOKED TOO MUCH WEED

https://sindiablo.bandcamp.com/
https://starkingberkeley.bandcamp.com/releases
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby monkeydancer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:21 pm

I think I like the free-form approach, will probably work better for people than a strict upload schedule (definitely will for me if I do one).

Looking forward to listening!
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin

Neil Young
monkeydancer

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:31 pm

I'd love to interview Goroth or D.o.S if they would be into that. Because what they do is at the same time relatable for me in terms of music or gear, but very foreign. So I'd have plenty of natural questions. Or if someone else feels in the same position?

Also I might or might not use an exquisite overtly French accent that some of you know and love. :cool:
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4277
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: We should have an ILF podcast where we interview each ot

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:38 pm

resincum wrote:fuck it just put jwar and behndy on there id listen

jwar talking is great. 10/10, would definitely just listen to him talk for an hour.
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:07 pm

i second a jwar + behndy episode. Behndy could talk for hours about random shit. Thats usually how most of our irl meet ups go anyway. :lol:

Im down for interviewing waltdogg or being his interviewee since we're close by. Make things easy ya dig?
ImageImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI.
Achtane wrote:More enclosure = more space for toan fairies
behndy wrote:the idea of a huge modular shynth and the MOUNDS OF NOTES involved gives me a frustrated taint and a near paralytic peen peen.
PetZounds wrote:GOD IS DEAD BECAUSE HE SMOKED TOO MUCH WEED

https://sindiablo.bandcamp.com/
https://starkingberkeley.bandcamp.com/releases
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3482
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:17 pm

I like the idea of everyone recording a sound and someone using the samples to make a big ilf cut up track
Image
-we have just folded space from ix, many machines on ix, ...new machines-
Image
Image
comesect2.0

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby DRodriguez » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:30 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:I like the idea of everyone recording a sound and someone using the samples to make a big ilf cut up track

Check out the ILF sample compilation that D.o.S. ran last year. That's basically what it was.
DRodriguez

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm
Location: Brooklyn

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:38 pm

DRodriguez wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:I like the idea of everyone recording a sound and someone using the samples to make a big ilf cut up track

Check out the ILF sample compilation that D.o.S. ran last year. That's basically what it was.


https://escapecraft.bandcamp.com/album/ ... ises-vol-1
:thumb:

Disarm D'arcy wrote:I'd love to interview Goroth or D.o.S if they would be into that. Because what they do is at the same time relatable for me in terms of music or gear, but very foreign. So I'd have plenty of natural questions. Or if someone else feels in the same position?

Also I might or might not use an exquisite overtly French accent that some of you know and love. :cool:


Why not...

a three way?

Puts on sunglasses.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Greg [Davis, drummer] had a mantra: ‘look, whatever we do, it will be an Oxbow record of Oxbow music, meaning a lot of people probably won’t like it, and that’s perfectly fine.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 25515
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: 207

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby frodog » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Dang, seems like a fun project! I can do something, if some weed demo is required..

Also had an idea, what if there was a phone number (maybe given out by PM here and there) where people could leave a drunk message for ILF if they ever felt so inclined, while staggering home at nite? Not saying I will do this, but it might be a sweet/horrifying segment break thing. Even add effects to it in post.
Last edited by frodog on Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frodog

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm
Location: the hollowed out chest of a dead horse

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Let's see if the suited dinosaur is interested first though. It's important to get consent.

*slaps sunglasses out of D.o.S's face in order to increase tension*
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4277
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby jwar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm

So I have no idea who I'd want to interview besides DOS. So how about it buddy? :)
"My boner"

-Jwar
jwar

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 12939
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby monkeydancer » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Most invited dude.
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin

Neil Young
monkeydancer

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:30 pm

They've just realized that it stands for Distributor of Soundbites.

NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Greg [Davis, drummer] had a mantra: ‘look, whatever we do, it will be an Oxbow record of Oxbow music, meaning a lot of people probably won’t like it, and that’s perfectly fine.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 25515
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: 207

Re: ILFcast: No box, free velcro (info in first post!)

Postby jwar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 pm

I just want to fuck with him about being old.
"My boner"

-Jwar
jwar

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 12939
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Achtane, dubkitty, foomanfat, spacelordmother and 4 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.