Brush with the law thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Brush with the law thread

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:32 pm

OK, so, this one time I witnessed an accident involving a pedestrian and a car right in front of Independence Hall (part of the National Park System). Naturally, the first law enforcement on the scene was a Park Ranger. I couldn't give him a statement though because the accident happened in the street which was out of his jurisdiction. :lol: I had to wait until a city cop showed up to give a statement. :whateva:
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:54 pm

French driving will get you in trouble.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Ah ok.
I forget you guys use real technology to monitor and enforce laws.
WWPD?
fcknoise wrote:You are all fucking tryhard effort posting nerds

Invisible Man wrote:I'm probably the most humble person I know. I feel good about smelling my own butthole.

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Did you just assume Billy Corgan's dildo preference??
Iommic Pope

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lost in music » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:31 pm

Is that $200 USD or NOK? Also, that's not very much over the speed limit! Around here there is usually an 11 mph buffer over the speed limit before they ACTUALLY start ticketing you.
This is a very impressive collection of Roto Toms. That's 21 Roto Toms in all. That is only $33.00 a Roto Tom.
lost in music

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Location: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:47 pm

DO I LOOK LIKE I DRIVE A CAR?

*Puffs Chest*
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Last time I checked this was America and it was my freedom to come and go as I please in my red pick up truck.
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

https://linktr.ee/disarmdarcy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby bigchiefbc » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:18 am

I've had several brushes with law enforcement, but somehow have never been arrested or charged with a crime. Every single cop I've ever interacted with (with one exception who was my friend who I jammed with) has treated me like less than dogshit, and either directly or indirectly threatened me, and would wipe their ass with the constitution if they had one handy. Two of the interactions, I was pretty well convinced they were going to kill me or plant drugs on me. They don't give a fuck about the law or about rights. All they care about is that you bow down and kiss their ass until they're satisfied. Every time one of my conservative friends/acquaintances/family members gives me shit about being "anti-cop", it throws me into a rage.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:04 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby echorec » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:23 pm

You know I don't pretend to be a cop whisperer or anything. I don't know their radio codes or their walkie talkie mumbo jumbo. What I can share, however, from personal experience is that if you exclaim the phrase, "Spread the blood of the innocent divine!" in a shopping area parking lot, you might find yourself encircled by 20 blue-clad men in roughly 60 seconds. To this day I don't know who was speaking through me when I soberly shrieked the words, "The dark prince stalks the Earth," within earshot of two paramedics and a plainclothes Bureau official. I can say, with some certainty, though, that for some inexplicable reason, that such utterances will get you bent over a squad car.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:58 pm

Beware of lampshades laying in the street.

NSFW: show
So I was out driving a couple of friends earlier today, one of them was going to his house a like 7 miles from me, the other... let's say he's a really nice guy, flipper of choice pedals, and you know I like those. Happened to smoke a lil piff early on the way, stopped by a few grocery stores and took our good time... We finally roll up and park by the house, and as I get out of the car I see a lampshade right there on the pavement, looking all wet and sad in the rain. I pick it up and start joking to the guys about how I don't like lampshades laying outside, it's a bad omen and it makes me nervous, take it inside ffs. It's an ok bit, and I take the shade with me as we go around to the alley beside of the house, where the guy who lives there has to take a ladder up to the balcony because he's forgotten his keys. I hand the lampshade to my friend for some reason, as he hands me the jacket of the guy climbing the ladder, who is up by now and is opening the balcony door. I glance down the street and there's a police van is driving up towards us, say coops! to the guy on his way in, are we fucked, yep, they're parking behind my car... Four cops get out, one of them a lady in a coat.

The lady is the one who pats down my friend, an undercover cop in Lacoste shoes takes me aside and asks me all kinds of questions; am I the driver (yes) have I taken any drugs (no) ever (no), he then searches me and the jacket good (there's nothing) and gives me a finger test (pretty sure it's a pass). Now i'm pretty nervous at this time, shaking a bit, but thankfully it's cold and I'm quick so I explain away everything with my anxiety and try to keep eye contact, because I know I don't look high. I can see behind him that the lady has found nothing on my bud, I am relieved as fuck and things start to calm down. Meanwhile, our ladder friend has gotten into the house and opened the door for the other cops (some of whom seem to know him) to get inside, while we stay outside with the plainclothes man. I keep pretty quiet, my friend is talking about his dog a lot and it's working in turning the conversation away from drugs, which since they haven't found anything are not high (!) on the agenda with us. We talk for like 5 minutes until the others come out. Turns out they were looking for some guy who has been crashing there lately, in relation to some oxy. The dude I drove home is not in cuffs. The cops don't seem to recognize our names as they write them down and leave.

We go inside and marvel at our luck. My friend fishes out an innocuous pack of headache pills from his pocket - the inside conceals something else, still innocent but sticky. How she didn't register it he had no idea... everybody gets headaches right? Fucking A+. Nothing actionable was found in the house either, which the cops fortunately didn't have a permit to raid. It could have definitely gone worse. Yep. I would hated myself if he got busted for something related to me, but then mostly because of that other dude... There's more to the story but I've been long winded enough about it. Just had to get it down because it's my closest call and we were super lucky to get out of it. Celebrating with a spliff rn.

tl/dr: Lucky Lampshade, Scandinavian Cops, scot free
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:51 pm

Never had a brush with Johnny Law. Now that I'm a father, I hope I never do.

It might be scum baggy, but I told my bandmates before if we get in some shit and the cops come, im ditching.

Can't afford to not be there for my boy.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 pm

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:30 pm

I talked to a cop once with an open forty in my jacket. I felt kinda dumb.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby TraceItalian » Wed May 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Got arrested on my way back for a wedding because I didn't have the scrip for my Hydrocodone on me. I just had wisdom teeth surgery and my name was on the pill bottle. No fun for that night in jail but the charges were dismissed, and thankfully I have a good boss who forgave me for that situation, because the policy says I should have been fired for "no coverage regarding trouble with police (I actually almost got fired because I got held up with police that bled into work hours because someone broke into my house)."
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby jrfox92 » Wed May 10, 2017 11:36 pm

TraceItalian wrote:(I actually almost got fired because I got held up with police that bled into work hours because someone broke into my house)

:wha?: Where the fuck do you work?
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion