Brush with the law thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Brush with the law thread

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:17 am

Carolla is solid as hell man. Good work. That won't be a bad ride at all, I've worked on a few. Be mindful that they have a tail light module that is supposed to tell you when the rear tail lights go out .. but when it goes bad all the rear lights won't work and the indicator will be on.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 pm

I was wondering about that, I drove it at night tonight for the first time, and that light popped up and I freaked out,brake lights were still on but now you got me thinking, anything I can do easily?
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:29 am

TraceItalian wrote:I was wondering about that, I drove it at night tonight for the first time, and that light popped up and I freaked out,brake lights were still on but now you got me thinking, anything I can do easily?

Let's move this to the automotive thread :joy:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 pm

So just got out of jail. Driving home from work, got pulled over, cop said I smell like alcohol (I work in a bar [though the beer I had just bought probably didn't help]). He came back with my info. Turns out I had a bench warrant. He was pretty cool about it, let me drive my car home (had to do a field sobriety test first to make sure) to park it (he followed me) before he brought me in. Well, turns out, the bench warrant was erroneously applied so no issues I guess?
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby Achtane » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Wow. That's some shit, but, I'm glad you're not in jail, yaaaaaay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby TraceItalian » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm

Achtane wrote:Wow. That's some shit, but, I'm glad you're not in jail, yaaaaaay!

Dinner and breakfast were better than I would have made at home. Though turns out smoking in jail is no longer a thing
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:59 pm

Recently got pulled over picking up my fiancee from work over the holidays.

This was on her old schedule where she was working till 1am. A few times I offered to help and get her so she could relax after work instead of driving. So I head out around 12:45am in my PJ's to go get her, and literally as I take the turn that leads to the street her job is on a cop pulls me over. I immediately shit bricks cause I don't have my license, and even if I did it wouldn't have mattered because my wallet was back at home in my non Pajama pants.

Fortunately, cop was cool about it. Asked me if I had my license , told the truth and said no. All he did was the eye tracking sobriety test and he let me go on my merry way. I'm guessing given how I was dressed he didnt ask questions but I still wanted to cry cause anxiety is a bitch.

Still not as bad as the time me and my fiancee almost got caught in a field sobriety checkpoint while we were both high. I was hyperventilating.

But thats a story for another time.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:41 am

TraceItalian wrote:
Achtane wrote:Wow. That's some shit, but, I'm glad you're not in jail, yaaaaaay!

Dinner and breakfast were better than I would have made at home. Though turns out smoking in jail is no longer a thing

I saw a video about that where a warden in...I want to say Kentucky, came up with a special vape pen specifically because smoking is banned in most jails/prisons.
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby dozicusmaximus » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:20 pm

Just wanted to post a feel good story.... not really.
I've been off probation since August 31st. I have not regressed back into a drunken buffoon. Excellent! Meaning I'm off the sauce for good :cool:
dozicusmaximus

committed
committed

Postby TraceItalian » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:22 am

dozicusmaximus wrote:Just wanted to post a feel good story.... not really.
I've been off probation since August 31st. I have not regressed back into a drunken buffoon. Excellent! Meaning I'm off the sauce for good :cool:

It's a feel good story in my book, my friend had to go through a similar experience, but he said after that initial rough patch, he's never felt better physically and mentally, so good on yah!
TraceItalian

committed
committed

Previous

Return to General Discussion