Bizarre/Creepy vids from the net

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Bizarre/Creepy vids from the net

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:31 pm

right, its all ''she could not have done it''..then someone checks and it is possible,
but makes absolutely no sense, unless her mind was going like people on crank...the original tape was edited for court/press they say...some one went as far as to find creepy coincidences with the name of the hotel being in her life before that incident,
no sign of rape, struggle...some say before this she ''lost'' her phone and want to put that down as a depression/drugs/lack of routine human contact she lost it...gotta love the ghost theorists, no drugs found in her system but she was in water and most hallucinogens can breakdown quick
... but il one up that and just say there was someone chosen to test out a invisibility suit and to kill her or confuse her to death so she wouldnt start saying there was somthing in the hotel...i say invisible suit because for some reason the place tyes in with experimental agent's testing military tactics such as the invisible light co. ... better yet just look at her fb pics then look at high quality video and you can see this woman in the video looks nothing like the woman on her fb..............and then theres more...geezzz.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:24 pm

JereFuzz wrote:Transfiguration:

Goddamn, that is amazing, powerful and intriguing. This is a really good one. Really kind of freaked me out.
Faldoe

Postby MrNovember » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:50 pm

or if you want to get crazy and watch all of the extra, secret parts to the above video:

snipelfritz already posted the third of the series, but I love these videos so here's all of them:
NSFW: show

MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby JereFuzz » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:05 am

^Is the first one a college film? It's pretty entertaining. The "dad" in the kitchen is hilarious. Good actor. "Women give pills to each other all the time" ... :)
“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:36 am

JereFuzz wrote:^Is the first one a college film? It's pretty entertaining. The "dad" in the kitchen is hilarious. Good actor. "Women give pills to each other all the time" ... :)

This House Has People In It was actually written by Alan Resnick, who I think was mentioned here already. It aired on Adult Swim as part of their messed up, late night infomercials.

Also, I forgot this one (totally worth watching all the way through, but you may never get the song out of your head):
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby blakestree » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:29 pm

Too Many Cooks is awesome! This House Has People in It was cool, too. I didn't go through the whole two hour second video. Are there highlights?

I love this one, as well!

While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:44 pm

whats up with the ''deep web'' apparently there are search engines like bing or google that are the underground of the web so like they got freaky shit not patrolled by bots and whatnot? ...
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:54 pm

blakestree wrote:Too Many Cooks is awesome! This House Has People in It was cool, too. I didn't go through the whole two hour second video. Are there highlights?

I haven't actually watched the whole 2 hour video either. It's just a collection of the clips from the alternate reality game that was linked to the original video, so it really just adds more story to it.
https://thecreatorsproject.vice.com/blo ... adult-swim
This part is particularly strange:

blakestree wrote:I love this one, as well!

[/quote]
Yeah that one is great too
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby JereFuzz » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:49 pm

Numbers 10, 9, 7, 5, 4, 3, and 1 are new to me … the others were old/not very interesting ...

“We learn from history that we do not learn from history.”
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
JereFuzz

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Discussion