· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: The Video Game thread

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:16 am

Ehhh, Death Stranding is looking like the most self indulgent, masturbatory thing that i've ever seen. I'm still looking forward to it, but man...

...That FF8 remaster, aye?

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:55 am

Death Stranding looks like it could be really nice or horribly boring and I have no idea what to expect.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:55 am

jrfox92 wrote:Death Stranding looks like it could be really nice or horribly boring and I have no idea what to expect.

Yeah pretty much. Still excited to play it though.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Ehhh, Death Stranding is looking like the most self indulgent, masturbatory thing that i've ever seen. I'm still looking forward to it, but man...

...That FF8 remaster, aye?

my most hated FF experience... might have to get it again since it's the only one that doesn't care what level you are

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:59 pm

:hug:

You may not be the prettiest looking game, but i'm glad this is a thing again

Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 pm

just finally got Wolfenstein 2 on my Switch. it's GOOD. i mean. nothing ground breaking. but an awesome FPS with a perks system.

grabbed it after completing Guacamelee. SO fun. going to grab 2 after i finish Wolfy.

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:05 pm

behndy wrote:just finally got Wolfenstein 2 on my Switch. it's GOOD. i mean. nothing ground breaking. but an awesome FPS with a perks system.

grabbed it after completing Guacamelee. SO fun. going to grab 2 after i finish Wolfy.

give it a gap, i think. guac2 is VERY similar to guac1. i think you'll enjoy it more with a break in between. i replayed guac1 not long before guac2 came out and, pretty hyped, i bought it day one but it's largely more of the same. which isn't bad!

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:59 am

good advice suh! i still need to play more My Friend Pedro and i gots a few other dl'd but barely touched things.

but digging Wolfsy 2 a lotas well.

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:20 pm

codetocontra wrote:Speaking of troll-y bullshit...
DN5-W4D-61G
This is a real nightmare. Sorry. I am going to make nice, fun levels from now on.

This is the kind of level ryukhar plays on stream. You should send him the code!

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:15 am

I always manage to forget how dumb the COD crowd really is, commenters praising that the game isn't 'Political' :poke:

Gotta be afraid of the girls with pink hair comin into 'muh military industrial complex videogames

Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:47 am

I think the idea of it not "being political" means that it's, supposedly, not a "all military are baby killers" kind of game like IGN seems to want it to be?
I'm really not sure what it's supposed to mean, honestly.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 am

Well, I haven't played Overwatch in a few months. What the fuck is this game now? It was already a noise of colours, but it's just impenetrable now.

50 thousand types of Shields, stun and everyone still takes way too much effort to kill. I wish I played it more back in 2016 when it was considerably less shit.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:07 am

Overland finally has a release date and it's September 19

https://pcgamer.no/overland-release-dat ... september/

Psyched as fuck for this one.

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:31 pm

Even though I don't play the game, I hope Apex's expanded lore continues into Titanfall 3.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:25 am

While FFVIII isn't my favourite FF, that port is pretty good. Atleast, all the characters are cleaned up not just the main group like VII/X remasters. Plus the x3 mod makes the whole drawing bullshit way more tolerable.
Post a reply