The Video Game thread



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby calfzilla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:45 pm

But can Nintendo deliver? I'm still waiting for more NES Classic consoles :oldrant:
I, myself, am a shit post
calfzilla

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:41 pm
Location: DFW

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:23 pm

I'm super hyped on RE2! Wooooo! :zen:

I was one of the few people I know that thought it was the weakest of the first three RE games, but this has got me pumped. Good stuff!

Cyberpunk, Ghost of Tsushima and TLOU2 as well. Not a shocking E3, but still plenty to look forward to!
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11173
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby MrNovember » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:38 pm

I really hope this means that Cyberpunk will be available in the near future. I kind of doubt it considering we haven't seen any gameplay and the developer stated they're not ready to set a timeline, but we've been waiting so long and it looks like exactly the kind of game I feel like playing right now.
MrNovember

User avatar
Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF
 
Posts: 3504
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby codetocontra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Inconuucl wrote:Nintendo won e3, all of my boxes were ticked one by one. :drool:


Pretty excited for Smash Bros Ultimate and Super Mario Party. Was hoping for Mario Galaxy HD remakes and a new Mario Maker. Surprised they didn't show the new Metroid. Secretly was hoping for more Zelda but realistically knew better.
codetocontra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: parts unknown

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby codetocontra » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:57 pm

Inconuucl wrote:Nintendo won e3, all of my boxes were ticked one by one. :drool:


Pretty excited for Smash Bros Ultimate and Super Mario Party. Was hoping for Mario Galaxy HD remakes and a new Mario Maker. Surprised they didn't show the new Metroid. Secretly was hoping for more Zelda but realistically knew better.
codetocontra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: parts unknown

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby _themissingshade_ » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:09 am

I want to be excited by Fallout 76 but I haven't found anything really compelling about it. Cyberpunk on the other hand... ohhhhh yeah. That might be the game to pull me back to my dusty steam account.
_themissingshade_

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 am

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby MechaGodzilla » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:20 am

codetocontra wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:Nintendo won e3, all of my boxes were ticked one by one. :drool:


Pretty excited for Smash Bros Ultimate and Super Mario Party. Was hoping for Mario Galaxy HD remakes and a new Mario Maker. Surprised they didn't show the new Metroid. Secretly was hoping for more Zelda but realistically knew better.

Yeah I was expecting metroid but I reckon we can expect ridley to show up if they're bothering to put him in smash
megazord.powerchord
MechaGodzilla

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby Inconuucl » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 am

It makes sense, same reason why they didn't show the upcoming pokemon title after Let's Go, they don't want to talk the spotlight from those.
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby foomanfat » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:53 am

No new Splinter Cell yet.
Image
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5739
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby TraceItalian » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:05 am

_themissingshade_ wrote:I want to be excited by Fallout 76 but I haven't found anything really compelling about it. Cyberpunk on the other hand... ohhhhh yeah. That might be the game to pull me back to my dusty steam account.


I'm on the fence on Fallout 76 until we see more info, but DOOM SEQUEL!
TraceItalian

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby baremountain » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:36 pm

calfzilla wrote:But can Nintendo deliver? I'm still waiting for more NES Classic consoles :oldrant:

Full restock of suppliers coming 6/29 I've heard ;)

Super stoked on the new Mario Party, I hopped on a preorder already haha. Smash is shaping up to be awesome too, shame it got pushed back to September. Although between Hollow Knight, Fornite, and the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion dropping tonight I am quite satisfied with this year's offerings. Not to mention the release of Mario Tennis and Crash Bandicoot later this month :snax:
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1101
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby nogodsnobedtimes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:43 pm

_themissingshade_ wrote: but DOOM SEQUEL!
nogodsnobedtimes

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:59 am

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby _themissingshade_ » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:41 am

TraceItalian wrote:
_themissingshade_ wrote:I want to be excited by Fallout 76 but I haven't found anything really compelling about it. Cyberpunk on the other hand... ohhhhh yeah. That might be the game to pull me back to my dusty steam account.


I'm on the fence on Fallout 76 until we see more info, but DOOM SEQUEL!


Hell yeah. Hell... on Earth, yeah. :joy:

So much hype for Doom Eternal.
_themissingshade_

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:37 am

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby TraceItalian » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:54 am

_themissingshade_ wrote:
TraceItalian wrote:
_themissingshade_ wrote:I want to be excited by Fallout 76 but I haven't found anything really compelling about it. Cyberpunk on the other hand... ohhhhh yeah. That might be the game to pull me back to my dusty steam account.


I'm on the fence on Fallout 76 until we see more info, but DOOM SEQUEL!


Hell yeah. Hell... on Earth, yeah. :joy:

So much hype for Doom Eternal.


Quake con can't come quick enough. I need more Image
TraceItalian

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 11:58 am

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 am

Bought a physical copy of Metal Gear Survive for $30au and a bottle of Trace Buffalo bourbon.

lets see what was the better purchase...

EDIT:
I generally knew what I was getting into, but holy shit I didn't realize how much of an asset flip this game is. Like everything is blatantly taken MGO3. :facepalm:
Andrew

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2657
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:43 am
Location: Sydney, Auslandia

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.