· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: The Video Game thread

Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:32 pm

I got to Kakariko when I was playing it on my brother's wiiu and I know it's a really special game. Looks lush as fokk on the switch tho. I actually logged a lot of time on MK8 but it kicks ass and my gf and I need good multiplayer games for lazy winter days.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:05 pm

codetocontra wrote:Hope you enjoy BOTW. I'm stalling for the final fight to do everything else. When I start playing I can't put it down. Love this game. Might have to pick up the DLC too.

I'm closing in. I could probably just replay without DLC, since there are enough ways to play it as is. Master version in DLC sounds miserable. Then again, normal game wasn't quite as bad as all the early griping.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:40 pm

I fell off Zelda, need to try it again. The problem with open world games is that you need to stay with it until it's finished or else you just get lost and bored when you play again

https://web.archive.org/web/20180210180 ... olio/mgshd
Yaaaaaaay

Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 pm

codetocontra wrote:Hope you enjoy BOTW. I'm stalling for the final fight to do everything else. When I start playing I can't put it down. Love this game. Might have to pick up the DLC too.

Doing the final boss fight does not prevent you from keeping playing the game, when it's done you go back to your previous save (with a sign that means that you already finished the game) and can just keep doing whatever you were doing... You also get the dreaded "xx.xx % complete" in the map at this point :).

Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:31 am

Afraid if I beat Ganon I won't finish finding all the shrines. This is my way of dragging it out.

Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am

Andrew wrote:https://web.archive.org/web/20180210180409/http://armature.com/fwp_portfolio/mgshd
Yaaaaaaay

I'm not sure what this is but I'm upset that I don't have anything that plays MGS1 hooked up right now. The PS3 was a fucking time machine for the best of Playstation, much of which I missed out on in favour of N64. Can't believe they don't throw up some PS1 games for PS+ subscribers at the very least.

Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:25 am

My Switch FC is SW-3658-5985-1385 if anyone wants to beat me at Mario Kart 8

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:18 am

I'm holding out until Thursday for the switch. The saving game has been real. :snax:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:41 am

Inconuucl wrote:I'm holding out until Thursday for the switch. The saving game has been real. :snax:

What happens thursday?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:36 am

Spent my Microsoft rewards credit to pick up Castle Crashers Remastered and Super Hydorah on sale. Get Xbox credit for suffering through Bing.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 pm

GAS KING wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:I'm holding out until Thursday for the switch. The saving game has been real. :snax:

What happens thursday?

Payday, and I complete the saving for one. :!!!:

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 pm

MechaGodzilla wrote:My Switch FC is SW-3658-5985-1385 if anyone wants to beat me at Mario Kart 8

I'll shoot you a request this afternoon!

Yesss, welcome to the Switchiverse, mister whale man :)* What games are you starting with?

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:30 pm

I caved. Kid on the way in the next 7 weeks. PC gaming was getting a little old lately too.
Figure I'll have a lot of downtime soon, and this will fill that gap.

Wanted a Switch since before release, but never bit and/or always out of stock.

Traded all of my old XB360 and 3DSXL stuff in towards one.

Only had time to set it up and play a little Mario Kart........going to start BotW tonight. *excite!*

Much more fun than 3DS already....

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:50 pm

YES, YES ALL OF YOU JOIN THE SWITCH MASTER RACE

There's a sick adventure game coming out tomorrow on the eshop called Fe that looks gorgeous - I hope it's as fun and immersive as it looks. And then Bayonetta 1/2 ports/remasters drop on Friday :!!: Never played the series before but I've heard tons of great things about it.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:30 am

Wowza. Zelda BotW is fucking amazing..........
Post a reply