The Video Game thread

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The Video Game thread

Postby Andrew » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:03 am

Fully reinvigorated my love of Resident Evil 4. Tracked down a physical PS4 release and have sunk about 8 hours+ straight today. Haven't actually finished it since the Gamecube days (which I probably beat about 5-6 times), I've reattempted to play it atleast 4 times on other platforms but it never stuck.

Handgun w/ Exclusive Upgrade is so much fun.

I feel like i'm 16 again.
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby foomanfat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:48 pm

Finally finished Breath of the Wild and, man, what a fucking game.
I feel weirdly grateful for the time I spent with that game.
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Andrew wrote:I feel disgusting, bought some Overwatch Lootboxes for the McCree skin. Didn't get it and am now $25ish short. Though, I did get a fair amount of Golds. Just for noone I care about :no:

Me trying to get Zen's Halloween skin.

Got McCrees tho. :evil:
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby oscillateur » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:16 pm

foomanfat wrote:Finally finished Breath of the Wild and, man, what a fucking game.

When you say "finished" you mean you got all 900 Korok seeds, right ? ;)
oscillateur

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby foomanfat » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:30 pm

oscillateur wrote:
foomanfat wrote:Finally finished Breath of the Wild and, man, what a fucking game.

When you say "finished" you mean you got all 900 Korok seeds, right ? ;)

Hah! Not likely. I don't recall how many korok seeds I got, but I did 105 shrines.
Was going to finish all the shrines, but I got caught up in the motion once I ventured into the castle.
Hey! Let's talk about serious thing. We're gonna talk about guitar, dude.
daseb wrote:sorry dude, I apologise, val kilmer was a great songwriter and truly understood the mystic ways of the native american.
foomanfat

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MrNovember » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:31 pm

I started Everything this weekend. Was only going to spend half an hour or so with it to check it out, but I got lost in it. That game is a trip. You can literally be anything.
MrNovember

Modulae of BILF
Modulae of BILF

Postby GAS KING » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 am

Anyone have any good ideas for selling a New 3DS XL Hyrule Gold edition and some games online? (I don't like craigslist because meeting with strangers freaks me out)
GAS KING

experienced
experienced

Postby Andrew » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:37 am

Honestly, just eBay it. Nintendo things always hold value so set it at a decent price and let them pay what they're prepared to spend. :idk:
Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:45 am

Currently downloading No Mans Sky. Lets see how this goes.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby reckon luck » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:12 am

Reinstalled StarCraft II after many years. Apparently it's going free to play and everyone who bought Wings of Liberty and then dropped it (like me) is going to get Heart of the Swarm for free.

Still haven't bought Brood War Remastered. I'll get around to it.
reckon luck

committed
committed

Postby Ghost Hip » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:49 pm

Started Need For Speed Payback for an hour this morning to get my arcadey drift on. Story is probably trash but I AINT HERE FOR THAT. I'M HERE FOR WILD OVER-FENDERS THAT ARE WIDER THAT MY SICK DRIFTS.

Things to note since the last game if you care:

- they made it so pausing the game ACTUALLY PAUSES THE GAME. None of that always online bullshit.
- no body damage? Kinda lame, but I see why the did it in regards to the story, but again WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE STORY. okay there is body damage sometimes???? It is really inconsistent compared to the last game.
- YOU CAN FUCK UP COP CARS AND MAKE EM DO FLIPS N SHIT IN PURSUIT which kinda brings a little Burnout vibe to the game whihc is p NEAT.

Really hoping they opened up the customization unlike the last game where half the cars had mods for days and the other half were super restricted.

UPDATE:
- Customization is really cool so far.
- They took away the rubber banding physics from the last game which is great. There are actually easy, medium, and hard difficulties to choose from, and just because you are in first place doesn't mean they are going rubber band and zip up behind you to make the illusion of a closer race or vice versa if you're losing. I feel like when I win or lose it was for legit reasons. My car needed tuning, I messed up that turn, etc. This overall makes your in game money spending decisions have more weight, because you gotta have a solid ride to stay competitive, where as in the last game it didn't feel like that mattered.
- I wish there were cop chases outside of racing/story events. That was super fun in the last game.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby GAS KING » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:08 am

Andrew wrote:Honestly, just eBay it. Nintendo things always hold value so set it at a decent price and let them pay what they're prepared to spend. :idk:

Ok. I just wasn't sure if there was a Reverb for video games. :thumb:
GAS KING

experienced
experienced

Postby GAS KING » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:09 am

BitchPudding wrote:Currently downloading No Mans Sky. Lets see how this goes.

Depends on what type of game you like. If you like super chill exploration with a little crafting and looting......then you'll probably dig it.
It's a lot better than it was at launch.
GAS KING

experienced
experienced

Postby waltdogg » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:32 pm

i think i might have time to get back to playing samus returns next week! :lol:
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby bloatedsack » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:26 pm

GAS KING wrote:
BitchPudding wrote:Currently downloading No Mans Sky. Lets see how this goes.

Depends on what type of game you like. If you like super chill exploration with a little crafting and looting......then you'll probably dig it.
It's a lot better than it was at launch.

If you want the inverse, a game about flying around in spaceships and blowing the shit out of people alternating with eternally long flights through space to deliver 100 tonnes of biowaste while blasting Deep Purple's "Space Truckin'" then I'd heartily recommend Elite Dangerous.

It, too, has exploration but with a far different emphasis. No mandatory shitty crafting, either.
bloatedsack

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion