Decommisioning The Ballzors (Vasecto talk!)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Decommisioning The Ballzors (Vasecto talk!)

Postby behndy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:00 pm

FINALLY getting my jangers to shoot blank splashes. because. you know. THERE ARE NO FUN NON PERMANENT BIRTH CONTROLS.

anything i should do to prepare? got the ice packs, the tight tight tight compression shorts, grabbed two kinds of cups and both could fit either my jubblies or my pokin' stick in (i'm sure it's more user error than incompatible bigness. i am a normal sized humans down thar.), so not using a cup just the tighty shorts.....

anything else?

SPEAK TO ME MY SOON TO BE VAS SEMEM DIVERTED BROTHERS.
Eric! wrote:YOU'RE like having two pedals in one
with your...momentary fuck switch and all..

theactionindex wrote:QUADRACOCK BEHNDERFUCK

music, videos, in progress - http://www.youtube.com/c/behndy

okay, Plan B - PANICImage
behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Decommisioning The Ballzors (Vasecto talk!)

Postby neonblack » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:20 pm

When are you doing it?

I want this more than anything for Christmas this year.

LETS SHOOT SOME BLANKS!
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:22 pm

I had mine done about two years ago. I would just make sure to follow everything your doctor tells you. The whole procedure takes like 15-20 minutes (from what I remember) but there's lots of scary looking instruments that they use. Just ignore them. You'll be fine. haha. It freaked me out but I didn't feel anything but very slight pressure.

The afterwards was kind of hard for me. I was sitting for at least a week with ice on my sack. I couldn't lift anything over 20 lbs for like 20 days or some crazy shit. So that sucked ass. I couldn't barely do my job.

BUT! I ate ice cream, played video games and iced my balls.

Word to the wise though. Once you have this done. You have to wait the amount of time the doctor tells you to have sex. I'm not kidding. Don't do anything. You could A)hurt yourself B)get your girl pregnant. You still are loaded until you clear all out. I think it takes like 20 ejaculations or something like that. Double check. The first one will not be very fun. Not trying to freak you out, but there may even be a little blood. It's normal. So don't worry about it. The worst part is jacking it in the doctors office to get your jizz tested. God that was hard to do and embarrassing.

OH! And when you have sex, be careful for awhile. I went kind of nuts and now I have a calcification of semen in my vas deferens. They could remove it, but then I have to have another surgery and they said there's a really, really high chance it will happen again. So I have a nice little extra pea sized lump in my sack. Go me! :(
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Faldoe » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:41 pm

I gotta say, there doesn't seem to be a happy ending here. Sounds scary, cumming blood and all.
Faldoe

Postby neonblack » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:45 pm

Yeah, but kids are traumatic and cost a fucking ton of money. I'll jizz blood for more gear money.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:55 pm

neonblack wrote:Yeah, but kids are traumatic and cost a fucking ton of money. I'll jizz blood for more gear money.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Postby behndy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

oof. what if there was a trade station that rolled like that? CLOTS GET YOU THE STRYMONS.

Neonzy - a week from yesterday! took freaking forever to get it scheduled. mostly snafus getting my Kaiser coverage rolling. but it's only the $20 copay. WAY better than Kid Rearing Monies.

Jwarz - good looking out on the Red Showers. yeah, they told me two weeks, don't lift anything "heavier than a gallon of milk". such an odd description. most stuff i've read/what my Advisy Doctor Session said was 2 day days of EVERYTHING SUCKS, 2 weeks of going slow. they want to do the Dead Swimmers Test in 3 months, i was going to ask on average how. many e-jill-ulations, add 5, try to go in after Achievement Unlocked.

they told me i could bring in a sample, do the fun stuff at home, just has to be at the hospital within a half hour. if it's more accurate testing, i can joop some goop out..... really anywhere.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Please donate sperm before you cut your dick off. I need there to be more lil' behndies out there, even without you learning them the ways of the tentacle.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby behndy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm

but then i would be RESPONSIBLE. i...... don't do well..... with.... responsibility.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 pm

You're not responsible for kids being born from donated sperm, just as you're not responsible for people getting superpowers from blood you donate. :idk:

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:51 pm

I meant donating sperm like in going to a sperm bank, not like "YEAH I DONATED SOME SPERM TO YO MOMMA LAST NIGHT LAWL".

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby behndy » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:23 pm

ALL FRESH PRODUCTS PLEASE.. BAY YAREAAAAA STYLE.

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Postby aens_wife » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:40 pm

Seriously, even though Aen did not have the easiest time afterwards and ended up with a second surgery, IT WAS STILL FUCKING WORTH IT.

Most dudes I know had no issues. A few days of sore balls and then they were essentially fine.

Best medical procedure ever, IMO.
aens_wife

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby MSUsousaphone » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:53 pm

I should have been all up in this thread years ago.
MSUsousaphone

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby behndy » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:54 pm

yeah. there wasn't even a discussion with me and my grrL. me getting sterilized is barely a thing, grrLs it is.... messy.

i've been looking forward to being empty FOREVER.

WE GONNA BE TINY CUT BIG CONSEQUENCE BROHAMS HOMIE?

behndy

Supporter
Supporter

Next

Return to General Discussion