What are You watching on YOUTUBE?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What are You watching on YOUTUBE?

Postby jrfox92 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:45 am

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:18 am

you don't fucking get it.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:18 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:08 am

Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:20 pm

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Andrew » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:02 pm

Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:02 am

#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:23 am

Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby drolo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:57 am

drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby actual » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 am

That's pretty cool. I guess that's why FM is good for bells?
Mixing and mastering? Makeshift Audio
actual

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby drolo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 am

probably
drolo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Andrew » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Andrew

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jwar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 am

Was going to post this in the "your youtube" thread but that thing is so old now.

So, I shared a few videos these past couple months and I've started getting trolled and disliked again by I'm assuming the same guy who was doing it before. I don't get it? I thought dude and I made peace and now he's back with a vengeance with the rude comments and dislikes with multiple accounts. All this over a guitar pedal box joke. I mean, who has time for that honestly? He did it with like 4 brand new accounts. That's super lame and weird and borderline obsessive. UNLESS it's not that guy and it's someone here, which I'm starting to think could be the more likely scenario. Some passive aggressive pussy bs. No offense to anyone here, but I know some folks are like that here. So, if it is you, just say what you feel and get it out in the open. The comments on my youtube are annoying sure, but I can just turn that shit off again. So, whatever right? Why not just come out and talk to me like a man/woman? I don't get it.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby JonnyAngle » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:17 am

Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Was going to post this in the "your youtube" thread but that thing is so old now.

So, I shared a few videos these past couple months and I've started getting trolled and disliked again by I'm assuming the same guy who was doing it before. I don't get it? I thought dude and I made peace and now he's back with a vengeance with the rude comments and dislikes with multiple accounts. All this over a guitar pedal box joke. I mean, who has time for that honestly? He did it with like 4 brand new accounts. That's super lame and weird and borderline obsessive. UNLESS it's not that guy and it's someone here, which I'm starting to think could be the more likely scenario. Some passive aggressive pussy bs. No offense to anyone here, but I know some folks are like that here. So, if it is you, just say what you feel and get it out in the open. The comments on my youtube are annoying sure, but I can just turn that shit off again. So, whatever right? Why not just come out and talk to me like a man/woman? I don't get it.

Larry Fassbender?

He's been commenting on some of my screen tests. LOL

it's literally a test to see how the video quality looks and he's commenting that the video sucks.

:picard:
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:24 am

JonnyAngle wrote:
Jesus Was a Robot wrote:Was going to post this in the "your youtube" thread but that thing is so old now.

Larry Fassbender?

He's been commenting on some of my screen tests. LOL

it's literally a test to see how the video quality looks and he's commenting that the video sucks.

:picard:

I blocked and reported him, but it was like 4 different accounts that were all brand new. Same MO as last time. Super annoying. The comments were about like you're saying.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion