Shitty movies

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Shitty movies

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:25 pm

@bloodhammer - I can't find it on my streaming sites :cry: that sounds right up my alley. I found this quote from a review.
"And while most of the scenes in Tony Stone’s peculiar Middle Ages art project look like a homemade educational reenactment, the film is actually more involving than it should be." :lol:
http://archive.boston.com/ae/movies/art ... ered_ways/

EDIT: Gabby Hoffman is in it :love: I love mid-fame period Gabby Hoffman!
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bloodhammer » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:30 pm

$harkToootth wrote:@bloodhammer - I can't find it on my streaming sites :cry: that sounds right up my alley. I found this quote from a review.
"And while most of the scenes in Tony Stone’s peculiar Middle Ages art project look like a homemade educational reenactment, the film is actually more involving than it should be." :lol:
http://archive.boston.com/ae/movies/art ... ered_ways/

You can rent it on Prime for $2.99USD. I'm not sure where you are...

I would consider that a very well spent three dollars, though. :)

https://www.amazon.com/Severed-Ways-Clare-Amory/dp/B002N7TA36/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511040499&sr=8-2&keywords=severed+ways
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby $harkToootth » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:34 pm

I need to finish another shark movie, take a shit, and maybe engage with the real world this evening...but this might happen tonight...thank you so much for the link!!!
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby fcknoise » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:55 pm

$harkToootth wrote:I need to finish another shark movie, take a shit, and maybe engage with the real world this evening...but this might happen tonight...thank you so much for the link!!!

Shark movies and shits are way better than engaging with the outside world
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

John wrote:I love how this forum has the GDP of Switzerland in pedals but the collective value of everyone's patch cables is less than the change in my couch cushions. And I don't have a couch.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sharkmovieappriciator
Bandcamp: https://fcknoise.bandcamp.com/
fcknoise

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 pm

BitchPudding wrote:Worst: Season of the Witch. Nicholas Cage but in a shit quality fantasy movie that tries to cash in on The Lord of The Rings waaaaaay too late.

I don't even have a good quote cause I blocked the whole experience from my memory. Even the poster is shit.

Its like they photoshopped his damn face on Aragorn.

I have a real harder for this movie and all the resent "witch movies"fucking bullshit. The reality of the burning times and the salem witch trials is much scarier than these fucking _____ propaganda films. The worst part is all you would have to do is change the last 15 minutes of all those movies showing that it was all real, normal, people tripping fucking balls.. but you know...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1sRBeparVY
[I am sorry for posting part of a good movie in this tread but it had to be done]
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:06 pm

Nah its fine. Monty Python is like finding a diamond in the turd. Ya had to deal with ten pages of shit but it was worth in the end.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:34 am

So... I'm kind in a horrible downward spiral of self torment... Just finished the new ghostbusters and now am watching rogue one.. Why am I doing this to myself?
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 am

I mean, your into what your into. V :p V
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm

@bloodhammer - Watched it! I don't regret it but man, that was arduous! Didn't 'dislike it' though! Definitely more involving than it should be. I felt like on was on the journey with them. Glad it saw it, probably not watching again. :lol:
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bloodhammer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 pm

$harkToootth wrote:@bloodhammer - Watched it! I don't regret it but man, that was arduous! Didn't 'dislike it' though! Definitely more involving than it should be. I felt like on was on the journey with them. Glad it saw it, probably not watching again. :lol:

Maybe not, but if you're anything like me, you'll feel the need to inflict that movie on others. I've probably seen it eight times while making other people watch it. It actually gets better every time! :lol:
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Btw the way homie. Is your user name a tribute to the band?
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bloodhammer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Finnish black metal band? I had to look them up. Bloodhammer was originally going to be my band name several years ago (I wasn't aware of any other band with that name at the time), but I started using it as my internet handle instead.
Bloodhammer

committed
committed

Postby $harkToootth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:12 pm

I don't know if they are Finnish? I had one of their albums for years now.
It's not that I didn't like the film. It actually really had a lot to offer. Those last 20 minutes are laborious though.
I should have said, I really appreciate the filmmaker's ambition. It certainly predated VALHALLA RISING.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blackened Soul » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 am

BitchPudding wrote:I mean, your into what your into. V :p V

I deny being into that sort of thing :p

also Finnish black metal is the bestest black metal :thumb:
Blackened Soul

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby $harkToootth » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:56 am

Re-watched FLESHPOT ON 42ND STREET yesterday because I mentioned it to a colleague. Andy Milligan had a talent for an unusual visual style and 'probably' inadvertent poignancy in his films. I forgot Harry Reems was in that film :lol: I would love to sport a mustache like this...
This was a fairly abrasive film. Not very good but enjoyable.
This might be on the docket tonight.
1 bird per post please
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion