· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General discussion at the Wang Bar.
Post a reply

Re: apolitical/"abolition of civil rights" is wishful thinki

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:24 am

Feds can indict his useless spawn, though.

Thought exercise: does anyone believe Shitshow would cut a deal, admitting to all his wrongdoing and leaving office to save the shallow end of his gene pool from jail time? Neither do I.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:59 am

Gone Fission wrote:Feds can indict his useless spawn, though.

Thought exercise: does anyone believe Shitshow would cut a deal, admitting to all his wrongdoing and leaving office to save the shallow end of his gene pool from jail time? Neither do I.

Not a chance in hell. He’ll throw them under the bus, saying they did it without his knowledge and “betrayed him.” The real interest piece, though, will be whether they turn on their father (not bloody likely).

Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:05 am

you only have to flip a few people to get everyone talking.

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:16 pm

At least we got this out of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClJcA5A6x9s

:idk:

Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:20 pm

you only get so much time for lunch in between all the political grandstanding

I am curious if that is his pizza, or maybe he was getting someone pizza and then thought "they won't notice if I have a slice"

Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Looks like the House committee gets a shot at Felix Sater and Allen Weisselberg next.

Burn, baby, burn...

Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:15 pm

Sonaboy wrote:Looks like the House committee gets a shot at Felix Sater and Allen Weisselberg next.

Burn, baby, burn...

Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:12 pm

Bassist_Diver wrote:
Gone Fission wrote:Feds can indict his useless spawn, though.

Not a chance in hell. He’ll throw them under the bus, saying they did it without his knowledge and “betrayed him.” The real interest piece, though, will be whether they turn on their father (not bloody likely).

He can pardon them for federal offenses, he could even do it preemptively, the way Ford pardoned Nixon. And even if he is removed from office, Pence can pardon him and his kids so the Republican party doesn't disintegrate. An astounding 89% of Republicans still approve of Trump, despite everything that has happened in the last 2 years.

What presidents can't pardon are convictions in state courts. If NY sends Trumps to prison, they will be SOL.

As for whether they'll rat on Big Daddy if he can't pardon them, oh, hell yes. They will blame him for everything and start begging to make deals.

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:04 pm

I think instead of Trump saying he believes what dictators are sayin' he should just say "that's what he said". :idk:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:42 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I think instead of Trump saying he believes what dictators are sayin' he should just say "that's what he said". :idk:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:13 pm

The brainwashed human cattle at CPAC actually chanted "Lock her up!" Oh, the sweet, sweet irony is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
Last edited by Lurker13 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:29 pm

The only "Lock her up" Hillary needs is to be put in time out until she can come to terms with the fact that she ran such a shitty campaign that she lost to Donald fucking Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton- ... 31027.html

It's not hard to see why she lost:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... handy-gif/

I swear if she had made one - just one! - trip to each state in the Rust Belt this nightmare would have been averted.

Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:45 pm

What's even more depressing is that she'd had plenty of experience around presidential campaigns. :idk:

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:19 pm

i said years and years ago that Hilary would never be President...she's consistently pulled among the highest negative poll ratings of any prominent American politician. not to mention that she's rather a piece of work: arrogant af, condescending without any attempt to bridge the gap, and just generally unpleasant. she kind of fucked up the Hillary-Care thing as well. this state is pale blue, so i knew i was covered so i stayed home in 2016. i could not bring myself to vote for her. she and Bill were always a waste of space and oxygen.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFj73vzHKfE
Post a reply